Chapter 16

Normal Pov

         Sonic and his friends are now at the cafeteria.They were sitting in a table with Amy friends."Amy is acting different today?" Sonic told them."Actually,she is acting normal Sonic" said Tails."No,she is in a bad mood" said Sonic."That's weird" Cream said.

       "Hey,where is Amy by the way" asked Blaze.The gang don't know.They look for her and spotted her."She is sitting with Eric" respond Silver."Wait what" shouted Sonic.Students look at Sonic."sorry" he said.The students shrugged and went back to their business.

          The group saw Amy and Eric talking.Amy was giggling and laughing.It must of been that Eric was making her laugh.Sonic gave a death glare to Eric."ooooo,someone jealous" teased Knuckles.

          Sonic blushed and put his head down."Aww,blue blur is embarressed" teased Rouge too."I am not jealous"Sonic replied."oh really? Remeber the time when you said the song we sang was for Amy" said Shadow.

        "How do you know that? I said that in my mind!" Sonic said."I know what you are thinking" Shadow answered."Anyway,she always be in a bad mood whenever i am with her." Said Sonic.

        "What did you do on Friday?" Asked Rouge."Well,i went to the park with Fiona and she just kissed me out of nowhere when i heard a branch snap" told the blue hedgehog.His friends were shocked."Mr.Sonic,maybe Amy was at the park" said Cream."It can't be because she told me that she was tired and going to take a nap" told Tails.

          The group were confused until Knuckles speak."So,how was the kiss Fiona gave?" Knuckles asked."I didn't like it! I rather have Amy than her! Wait,i didn't say that" told Sonic as he blush.The gang laugh at him and stares at Amy and Eric.

        "You know,you should tell her before Amy will date Eric again" told Blaze.Sonic nodded and thought of a plan."Guys,like about 5 weeks,we are going to have a battle with our enemies.The battle is going to be privite and the battle will be outside.It is a assignment for our weapon class and all the students are going to fight with the villan kids from villan academy" explained Silver."Why not ask her why she is in a bad mood toward you and maybe tell your feelings".

            Everyone nodded at his plan.Everyone accept it and was ready for 5 weeks to come.The battle is about to come toward them.