Chapter 15

Sonic Pov

         Man,i got me and Amy in trouble again.I am so stupid! I shouldn't have said she looked hot in the clothes she was wearing.We won't be in here if i didn't told her that when the class bell rang.I looked at her and she was in a bad mood.

        I have a question on my mind now.I wanted to ask her but i have a feeling she is going to beat me up.I sigh and she looked at me.I looked at her and stared at her Jade eyes.I smile at her and she looked away."Are you on your cycle?" I blurted.

        Her face was red like Knuckles fur.She was embarrassed from what i said."You are a pervert! No,i am not my cycle" she shouted and pull out her hammer.I got scared of her! "Not the hammer!" I said.
I experience how her hammer felt.How? Well,i was making a prank for Shadow.When he open the door,water falls down his head.I was video taping and getting ready for his reaction but things changed.

       Amy opened the door and the water fells down to her.She was soaked up which made me blush and almost have a nosebleed.I could almost see what is inside her shirt because she was wearing a white shirt.Amy got mad of me and use her hammer.

       Now,i am scared of the hammer.I close my eyes and waited for the pain.It didn't came which made me look why she didn't start hitting me.I looked and saw her dad holding her hammer."Amelia,why are you about to hit Sonic with your hammer? Wait! Oh my God! You finally accept to make Sonic as your enemy! Good job,Amelia" he proudly said.

        You know those Anime where a character made a wtf face or something.Well,i have that face now! What is wrong with her dad! He was proud of her because she was about to hit me because he thought that Amy finally accept me as her enemy! What is wrong with him!"No,dad! It's that he asked me that if i am in my cycle" she told him.

       Her dad was confused until he made a wtf face like mines.He pulled Amy to him and whisper to her.I could hear his whisper.He was asking why i know about girls cycle and Amy doesn't know.

      I walk toward them and explained."When i was dating my ex- girlfriend,she has her cycle on when we were on a date.It was horrible!".I looked and saw Amy get more angry when i said "ex-girlfriend".

       "Anyway,why are you guys doing here" he asked.We told him one by one.We both didn't told him about my comment and actions i did to Amy.He nodded and told us not to do it again.

        We left his office with a note for eachother.We walked silently for a while."Why are you in a bad mood?" I asked.She didn't answered.Man,she is still in it again."Hey,talk to me" i told her.Still,no talking.Amy then walk past me and shove me a little."What's your problem?" I asked again.She stoped walking and looked at me.

        Amy give me a "pshh" that Shadow always use and walks away.