Chapter 30

Normal Pov

         Amy father wants to dance with her daughter.He wants Amy to have a father-daughter dance together before her story begans.King Arther search for the boys who are going to be Amy story.When he finally seach for them,he told the boys m they are going to dance with Amy and then switch.They boys nodded at his plan.

          Later,King Arther walk towards Rouge.She was talking to Blaze while holding a friut punch."Rouge,i need you to sing a song for a father-daughter dance" told Amy farther."Hmmm,i will do it but i just don't know what song?" Respond Rouge."What about 'Halo'?" Asked Blaze."That's perfect" gleemed Rouge.

          "Alright,Sir! Meet your daughter and bring her to the dance floor".Rouge walks away to the stage along with Blaze.The purple cat is going to be the back up singer along with Cream and Maria.The two girls told them about King Arther dance for Amy.

        The father walked to his daughter."Wanna dance sweety?" He asked."Sure dad" his daughter said.They walked toward the dance floor and Amy realize the song Rouge is going to sing.

(26 seconds of intro)

Rouge:Remember those walls i built

Well baby they tumbling down

And they didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make a sound

         King Arther switch with Tails.The light yellow fox and the pink hedgehog felt awkward."What kind of sword you want?" He asked."Something that is my style like a sharper sword and all that" responded Amy.

I found a way to let you in

But i never really had a doubt

Standing in the light of your halo

I got my angel now

         Tails switch partners with Knuckles."Aren't you happy that your girlfriend is going to be in our story" gleemed Amy."Yep" he said."But that means she is my enemy also"."Don't worry,i could change the story" said Amy."You can do that?" He asked."Yep" she responded.

It's like i've been awakened

Every rule i had you breaking

It's the risk that i'm taking

I ain't never gonna shut you out

          Knuckles switch with Silver."You and Shadow are like brothers to me.You make me laugh whenever i am down.Shadow is like the protective one.I am happy to have you in my story,knight" said Amy.Silver smiled at her comment."You were like a sister to me also.You also help me kiss Blaze and date her at the party" he said.

Everywhere i'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby i could see you halo

You know you're my saving grace

You're everthing i need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby i can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

         Silver then switch with Shadow."I heard you guys were talking about me" he said."Man,you have like good hearing" she giggled."Remember,if you are in danger,i will be there and beat them up since i am the ultimate lifeform" he told her.Amy giggled again.