Chapter 29

A month later

Amy Pov

         It's finally the day! The day where i am crown queen! And we all finish the academy! Yay! But,we have to go to our classes.I put on a small light pink bandana,a strapless shirt that is black on top and light pink a the bottom.At the side was two black hearts.I wore black leggings with a light pink design.I also have long light pink gloves that ends at my elbows with a golden bracelet.

          "Excited,sweety?" Asked my dad as he saw me coming from downstairs.I nodded and grabbed my breakfast bar."Bye" i waved at him and my mom.I don't want to sweat so i just walked.I spotted Sonic walking also."Sonikku" i shouted when i hugged him behind.

           Sonic was surprise and blushed a little."Hey Ames" he said.He grabbed me and kissed me.We been dating for seven months! I was happy to have Sonic as my boyfriend.We let go of our kiss and smiled."Ready my queen?" He playfully said as he bow.I giggled and played along with him."Of course" i said.We walked to class.

           Time skip because everyone knows that class is boring,right?I went to lunch since it's my 4th period.I walked toward my friends.They were excited because it's the last day of the academy.They also heard that a party is going to happen.The bell rings and we went to our next class.

           This academy brings me memories! I just can't wait for my cornation after we finish all of our class and began our story.Wait,my father doesn't know that me and Sonic were dating.He is going to be mad at me and him.He always wanted me to be enemy with Sonic but we actually fall in love with eachother.

         What should i do? Okay,calm down Amy! Everything is going to be good! You are going to be a queen.Just calm down! Nothing is going to make things worst.My dad might of understand it since he loves me.

Normal Pov

         After the last bell rang,everyone cheered.Girls were hugging and crying to their female friends.Boys high-fiving another one and getting crazy.They just have to go back home,change,and come back to the academy and let Amy Cornation begans along with the party.

          All the boys wear a tux or a vest.Amy wore her usual dress that her parents and Sonic agreed for her to wear.Rouge had a strap less dress of the color red.It shows a little bit of her legs.Blaze has a silky purple dress with a diamond belt around her waist.Each strap has a circle decorated with diamonds.Cream has golden strapless dress with sparkles on the top.On the bottom was a few sparkles.Lastly,Maria was wearing a white strap dress that has a heart ruby on the middle along with small diamonds.

           All of the students are at the cafeteria.The cafeteria was turn into a graduation ceremony.Amy was at the front waiting for her parents to crown her.It was a hour until her parents came.The pink hedgehog parents talk about how proud they are to all the students amd how they will make their parents proud.

     "Today,our story begans! Since me and my wife will get old and old,i will crown my daughter as the new queen.Long live Queen Amelia" said the king."Long live Queen Amelia" the students said along with the king.The father of Amy put a crown on her head.

           Everyone claps for her.The ceremony continues when teachers and King Arther and Queen Nimue called out names of other characters based of their story.Since Blaze,Shadow,and Rouge don't have a story,they are going to be part of Amy and Sonic story.

            After the ceremony,
everyone went to the party.It was half party and half ball.Sonic tap on Amy shoulder making her look back."Hi Sonic!" She greeted."Hey Amy" he said."Since you are a queen,how are we going to tell your dad about us dating?" Asked Sonic."I just don't know" she said in a sad tone.

          Sonic notice this and hold her chin up."Don't be sad,we will work things up! Your dad loves you just the way i love you! I will help you and be by your side" the blue blur said.Amy smiled and gave a small kiss on the cheek."That is why i love you" she said.Sonic smiled at her comment."I love you too" he said.