Chapter 24

Amy Pov

         "Oh my gosh! I love this song!" Shouted a girl.The girls scream and ran toward the dance floor.Me and my female friends didn't because we just don't know the song.I looked around and saw we were the only girls who isn't dancing.

         I watch the girls dance so i could dance with them.My female friends also did the same.We took about 2 minutes to look at them.We finally know how to dance to the song and went to the dance floor.We were at the front and we copy the girls.

To the right

To the right

To the right

To the right

To the left

To the left

To the left

To the left

Now kick

Now kick

Now kick

Now kick

Now walk it by yourself

To the right

To the right

To the right

To the right

To the left

To the left

To the left

To the left

Now kick

Now kick

Now kick

Now kick

Now walk it by yourself

(I was lazy to write the whole lyrics XP)

         I think the song was called the "Cupid Shuffle" because the song keeps repeating "Cupid Shuffle" over and over again.It was so easy and i start to like it.I try to spot the guys but i can't.When the song ended,we went to search for them.

Cream spotted them at the hallway.The boys were talking about guy stuff.We just told them that we been looking for them."If you need something,just meet us at the pool" Rouge said with a smirk.We were confused until we all blush.

         "But,we don't have a swim suit" Blaze said as she rub her arm."I am just lying"Rouge chuckled a little."Anyway,you know where you find us".The boys nodded and went back to their business. The gals and i grabbed a drink and went to the pool.

Sonic pov

        When Amy and her gal friends went to the dance,me and the boys went to the hallway."So,are you going to tell your feelings?" Asked Knuckles with a smirk.Silver blushed and stuttered no.We all laugh and told him that we all know that he likes Blaze.

        "Fine,i admit"Silver finally gave up.Tails told him about the plan we are trying to make.Silver try to help also when i have a idea.Only Shadow know when i told everyone about the trick i did to a boy when he was next to his crush.

         You will see if we find the girls.I could hear another song playing.The girls must be finding us by now."Guys,i found them" shouted Cream.The girls walked to us.We didn't say nothing about our plan."If you need something,just meet us at the pool" told Rouge.

          All of us were confused because she has a smirk.We then realise what she meant.I blush harder when she said that.Blaze told Rouge that they don't have swim suits.I could see that Silver is trying hard not to nosebleed.If he didn't try,his nose will have a major bleed.

      "I am just lying" said Rouge."Anyway,you know where to find us".The boys and i nodded and went back to our business.When the girls are finally gone,we continue to talk about the perfect time to do the plan.