Chapter 4

Normal POV

Just when the hedgehogs were about to search for Sonic's team, a yellow kitsune returns with the chosen students. "Well. Well. Well. Am I see what I'm seeing? The son of Scourge holding hands with the daughter of Arthur. Looks like they're not enemies anymore but lovers.~" the white bat teased.

The pink princess cheeks turn from pink to red. Unfazed by the bat taunt, the blue hedgehog lets go of her hand. "Not true, Rouge."

Rouge childishly sticks her tongue out. Patting down her flushed cheeks, the Sakura finally spoke. "It's a pleasure meeting you all but I must attend my classes."

"Yes, each one of us must go," the two-tailed fox agreed. "Do we have to present too?" A lavender cat quizzed, perplexed. The fox nods as his response.

The cobalt hedgehog lets out a harsh, grating noise. He senses the bubblegum pink hedgehog leaving her spot. Watching her leave, Amy turns her head back and vivaciously smiles at him. How strange it made his chest jump. "Sonic," He hears someone call out his name.

Sonic gazes at the ebony hedgehog who called. Rouge and the lavender cat was walking with the young fox to a different exit. Sonic turns back to see Amy again but she was gone.

He shrugs and went with his friends. They passed through the halls, not affected by the glazes and whispers of their fellow students. Entering a small, private room, an older beige rabbit was patiently waiting.

"Hello. Go ahead and take a seat," She motions them the four seats that were in the middle of the room. "I'll be your professor today, Miss Vanilla. My daughter also enrolls this academy so I hope you kids be friends with her too."

The villainous students already know who she was mentioning. Miss Vanilla was the mother of the other beige rabbit that lied to the Princess. They quite resemble.

Miss Vanilla starts writing on the chalkboard, announcing the small quiz she prepared. "When someone drops their supplies, what do you do?" She reads it off and moves aside for them to see.

Written on the board, it says:

A.) Kick their supplies

B.) Laugh at them

C.) Help them

D.) Walk away

E.) Hurt/Kill them

After many wrong answers and arguments with the professor from Rouge, Sonic, and Shadow, the lavender cat raises her hand. Miss Vanilla nods for her to speak. "C.) Help them," She answers.

"Correct, Blaze. Would you like to tell your classmates why?"

"...It feels like the right thing to do..."

"How do you know?"

"As princess of the Fire Kingdom, it was my duty to look and act good-natured. That is until I started my massacre," Blaze tries to coyly smile but it appeared as profoundly immoral.

Miss Vanilla shivers but shakes away the scared feelings. "...I'm sorry to hear about that."

"Thank you," Blaze creepily giggles.

Time flies by with all of their classes as it's now lunch. The villains could still hear the students murmuring one to another. Some flinch or, like most, run away when they're near them.

But who cares if they talked horrendously or fear them. The exchanged students were enjoying their reactions.

Sitting in a circular lunch table, Sonic and Shadow were savagely eating. "Ugh, I need more of this sweet, juicy heart-thing," Rouge munches on the red fruit. "I think they call it cherry," Shadow guesses.

"Bleh. Don't eat the small leaves," Blaze spits out the sepals. "Why is this apple red?" Sonic inspects it.

"That's not an apple or a cherry. It's a strawberry," they glance at a blond, feminine hedgehog that stands next to Shadow. "May I sit here?"

"Who are you?" Rouge narrows her eyes. "I'm Maria Robotnik, daughter of Alice from Wonderland," the blond hedgehog twirls around, showing them her blue dress. "Can I sit here? I promise that I will leave early. I'm waiting for a friend."

The villains glance at each other, deciding whether to let her sit with them or not. "...Sure," Shadow uttered, scooting to the left to leave some space. "Thank you." Maria was about to sit down until someone called out her name.

"Amy," Maria called, leaving an annoyed Shadow behind. She goes and hugged the pink bubblegum hedgehog. Amy lets out a giggle and notices the villains staring at them.

"Oh, hello," the exchange students greet back to her. Hesitating, Amy pulls away from the hug. "If you don't mind...do you want to meet the rest of my friends? The more, the merrier," she asks.

Once again, Sonic's team glances at one another. "...Okay," Rouge slowly stands up.

Amy broadly grins. She holds onto the azure hedgehog hand and dragged him to her table. Stunned, he looks back at his friends who have the same expression.

In Amy's table, four Mobians are conversating. They notice that their pink friend returned with new Mobians. "Well. You already met Tails and Cream and probably Maria but I like you to meet Silver the Hedgehog and Knuckles the Echidna." Amy introduces the two new faces to the wicked gang.

"They'll be sitting with us today. Hope we can all be friends!"