Chapter One

"Leigh, Wake up!" My mum shouts from downstairs. I groan as I force my eye to open. I turn towards my alarm the time was..

"What..No!"I spoke to myself.  I quickly jump out of bed and take a shower. Dress as quickly as I could. I made sure I had everything and headed downstairs. I was wearing a orange t-shirt with blue rip jeans and some black designed boots.

"Morning mum, got to go see you later." I say quickly. "Bye" I shout as I close the door behind me.

I saw my bus coming down the road. Argh! Now I have to run for it, great not what I wanted to do first thing in the morning. I started running for the bus, picking up the pace with my bag hitting the side of my legs. It's very annoying. Finally, I caught the bus. I thank the bus driver as I scan my Oyster card.

As my stop came I quickly got off the bus and headed towards the entrance.I hear whistling from a boy turn around to see the high school bad boy. I continue on walking. Rumour has it that he trying to get me to sleep with him. As part of some stupid bet. Like I want to sleep with a boy who's completely stubborn and likes to get what he wants.

Also the other reason is because I'm a virgin and don't plan on giving it up to some guy who's just going to ditch me the next day. I walk to my locker to see Christina.

"Hey" I say to her cheerfully as I open my locker door and take the books that I need and close my locker.

"Hey" She replied back happily.

"Someone happy" I spoke as we walk towards our lesson.

"Yep, Logan ask me out." She explains.

"I'm happy for you, you two are good for each other." I say as we get to the door.

We walk into the classroom and take a seat in the middle of the room. The teacher came and started the lesson on history. I know some people find history interesting but I'm not one of those people. A piece of paper was throw at me from the back of room.

I pick the paper up and read it.

Met me by my car after school.

Kyle x

I roll my eyes after reading the note. I had no clue why he wanted me to met him. I respond to note and write

Okay, why?

I screw the note up and throw it back to Kyle. But making sure the teacher wasn't looking.

Then the notes hits my back again I go to pick it up and read it.

Your see ;)

I decide to get up and dispose the note in the bin and then take a seat back down again.

Christina whispers beside me. "What was that about?"

"He wants to met me after school" I reply.

She makes a confused expression on her face "Who?"

"I will tell you after the lesson" I say quickly.

"Did I hear you two talking?" The teacher says rudely.

"Sorry Sir" We says together.

When he turned around I spoke "Dickhead"

"Okay" Christina replied quickly. We both went back to taking notes.

At lunch time we toke our seats with the rest of the girls. Then Kyle came up behide me and whispered "Hey, sugarplum" then walk away.

I watch him stroll towards the table full off boys. I turn around to see Christina smirking. She drinks her drink to stop me questioning her.

"I'm all done, you ready" she says still smirking. I nod my head.

I'm in my last lesson which is health and social care. It's a lesson that is not optional because they believe we should learn this stuff to help us in the future. Health and social care is so long and loads to write and remember.

"Leigh, Did you hear what she just said?" Christina say in a shock voice.

"Nope"I say poping the p at the end.

"She said were doing a baby project and we will be partnering up." She explains.

"What the -"I say confused

"And we will be assessed on how we do with well the baby" she says calmly.

"This is silly we know nothing about looking after a baby. We would probably fail and some of us drown it." I respond.

"True" Christina says

After health and social care. I decide to make my way to Kyle's car. I didn't know what he wanted but it couldn't be good. As I approached his car I saw him leaning against it.

"So you decided to turn up then?" He said with a smile on his face.

"What do you want Kyle?" I say harshly.

"Welll..sugarplum to talk" Kyle says with wink.

"Oh please, just get to the point" I say rolling my eyes at him.

"Hmmm, it's not good to give people attitude when they are being nice" Kyle said laughing

I just ignored him. "I have this party tomorrow night at 8:00. I was wondering if you wanted to come, bring your friend with you."He explains

"Why should I go to your silly party? When your going to try and get it on with me." I simple state to him.

"Because Leigh you know it going to be fun and I promise I won't try to sleep with you" He reply while he opened his car door and climbing in.

He rolls down the windows and looks at me. "Look, think about it okay. You know where I live" Kyle says calmly with a wink then drives off.

Christina was coming over to my place for a sleepover so I went home to wait for her to arrive. My mum was out shopping and my dad still out at work. Yep I had the place to my self for a bit.

I switch on the tv and head to the kitchen to get a drink. Then sit down to wait for Christina.
~
Hey,
Sorry if there any mistakes in this chapter. Please vote, comment. I will just happy to know you are all reading it.

Lana x