Chapter Twenty- Seven

The business party looked not too posh but not too causal with tables full of food. Different ranges of food was laid out on sliver platters. Waiters were spread out around the room handing out drinks from trays. People were in groups in different parts of the room. The room was full chatter and laughter. I felt a little out of places.

"Do you even know anyone here?" I question Kyle.

"A few. Don't worry, I'll introduce you." Kyle says letting me to not worry so much.

I was now just holding my cutch bag. Our coats were taken off us before we headed inside. There were tables spread out into certain areas of the room. Meanwhile we still had room to stand and a floor space available for if we wanted to dance.

The tables were deorated with a white table cloth. That hanged around the round table. Black wooden chairs surrounded the tables with white cushions to match the table cloth.

Dark red, white and orange lanterns were lit and hanged across the room adding a professional but causal fill to the room. In the shapes of small triangles or round big circles.

I stood next to Kyle in the room completely not knowing what to do. " Shall we get a drink?" I ask Kyle turning to look at him. He nods as he places his hand on my back leadings us towards a waiter who was serving someone else.

"Excuse me, Can I have two glasses of your non-alcohol drinks?" Kyle asked politely.

"Of course." He takes a glass off the tray and hands it to me and then Kyle.

"Erm what drinks is this?" I question the waiter looking at the drink in my hand. Some non alcoholic drinks just don't taste nice because they lose there favouring.

"I think the drink is called Eisberg it's a non alcoholic drink there many different flavours. I think that is berry flavour wine. Eisberg is made Germany so who know it could taste posh. " The waiter explained. Giving maybe more information then I ask for.

"Thank you. That is quite interesting. " I smile.

"No problem. Have a lovely night." The waiter greeted goodbye before moving around the room to other people.

"Germany. Maybe it won't taste cheap." Kyle says before trying some. I follow taking a tiny slipped of the the drink. It did indeed taste like berries, sweet but there was also sour taste like bitter orange juice.

"Must be something better to drink. Taste like a drink gone wrong." I speak with disgust. I take another drink of Eiburg trying swallow it all down in one go. After turning to Kyle with a look of disgust on my face.

"Agreed." Kyle says looking at his glass with the same face of disgust. Shaking his head with the horrible bitter taste.

" Kyle my sweetie pie looking handsome as always." We hear a vote coon from behind us. We turned to greet Kyle mother with her husband beside her. "Finally, brought a date with you this time." Mr Cullen bleams with joy

"It's not surprising, seriously dear."Mrs Cullen speaks.

"I don't know our son is growing up."She waves him off looking at me. "You look beautiful Leigh. "

"Thank you." I blush. I had forgotten Kyle's parents names. Which I felt real bad about.

"Your welcome. Your parents are here they decided to come tonight as well." I nodded.