Chapter Twenty-Nine

Thank goodness it Sunday. All I want to do is sleepppp!  But Kyle's mum came barging into his room. Yeah and saw us both asleep on the same bed.

Goodness knows what was going though her head when she saw us.
"Kyle wake up. Breakfast is ready."

No reply. Kyle still sleeping. I want to sleep as well but I've been woken. I'm prented to be asleep because this very awarked way to met Kyle's mum.

"If you don't wake up I'll get your sister to pour water over your head. You know how much she enjoys doing it." She warns before closing the door.

I roll over and look at the celling. Then look at clock on the table. Is that really the time. It feel like I sleep shorter then that. 11:00am.

I pull myself up and turn to a sleeping Kyle. I'm sure he put arm around waist when we were sleeping. Oh yeah I remember I woke up and needed to go toilet. Soo  me being me. I wriggle out of his grasp and replaced it with a pillow.

He looked so adorable so I toke a picture. Then I tried not laugh when he nudge his head into it. The site of it was cute but funny. Even now he's still hugging the pillow.

"Kyle" I nudge him gently. No reply. Wow how deep does he sleep.

"Kyle" I say louder. Pushing him with my hands.

"What?" He says grumpy.
"Wake up" I say.

"I'm tried." He complains

"So I'm I" mumble back.

"Oh no you don't Mr. Wake up!" I say tugging the pillow from beneath his head.
But he Ignores me and uses the pillow he was hugging to sleep on.

"Breakfast is ready. Your mum said."

"My mum not here till tomorrow."

"If you say so but she is here and she said to wake up or else." "Or else what she not here. So that not going to work on me."

"Okay don't blame I say." I pick my bag of spare clothes and head off to take a shower and get dressed. Leaving Kyle and Melissa to sleep.

Melissa was such a handful. I look in mirror to see my messy hair. It's nothing new.

I was dressed in a blue jeans and a simple sweater. Nothing fancy and a pair of cosy socks. I love them socks. If you have worn a pair your understand.

I open the door and he is still asleep. That's his fault when the river hits him.
I pick Melissa up. Hopefully she won't be crying for a while.

"I'm going downstairs to introduced my self to your mum. Since your lazy ass wants to say here. I'm taking mellissa with me. Good luck."

Just as I exit the room. A girl older then walks in. You could see some the features that Kyle had from her clearly.
She holding a cup in her hand.

I stand near the door. Wanting to see the whole thing take action. She pours the glass the glass on his head.

"Oops, my bad." She smirks.
Kyle's sit up his face soaking wet. His eyes are closed. He looks ready to blow a fuse.

I just laugh."Someone else clearly enjoys it." She smirks.

She goes around to the side of the bed and pushes him off while he in shock.
"Get dressed" she says harshly.
Oww
"What the hell! How time do I have to tell you!" He say shouting at his sister.