Chapter Twenty-Four

I was now in the guest bedroom since it getting late and I needed to get ready for bed.
I plug in my phone and listen to music.  

I turn the shower on then remembeing what was I going to change into since Kyle wouldn't let me get my stuff.

I turn the shower off and knock on kyles door. He opens the door standing in all his gorly with his 6 packs of a god like sexy body. I was tying my best not drool all over him. Kyle  smirks.

" Like what you see?"

I smirk "No, I-I just came for a change off clothes." staring at him with my arms crossed.

Kyle left the room without even a word.

I walked to wherever he called from and there he was leaning on the door.Kyle saw me and walked towards me with a smile. I just shake my head looking at the floor. He hands me my clothes. 

"Here" He speaks softly. 

"Thank you" I say staring him in the eyes. 

I then turn around head to my room. 

"Night Kyle!"

"Night Leigh!" We both shout

Finally I stirp my clothes off and take a shower. Feels like home. haha.

Then dry myself cream and change. etc.

Make sure Melissa does have everything she needs. Then head to bed. 

I yawn and whisper " I'm so tired" to myself before driftng of to bed.

~~

I woke to up Melissa  not in my room anymore. I creep out of bed toward kyles room to find him fast asleep with Melissa  by his side. 

Aww the amount of cuteness. I cover them up and head back to bed. 

I wake up to the amount of sunlight in my eyes. I groan turning my head towards the door to see Kyle smirking as he leaned against it.

Ahh when did he wake up. I groan again. I dont want to get out bed. This bed is so comforable.

"You finally decided to wake up from your cave."He says.

Why did I have to wake up to this annoying big head.

"Yeah I did and I like to go back to it. "I grumble in the pillow.

"Hmmmm.....tempting for me as well but... no get up!" Kyle demanded now standing on in his own two feet.

I whine"Why it's early."

"No it anit so get your pretty little ass out of bed or we're going to be late."Staring at me with a serious face.

"Fine!" I huff. A yawn making it way across my face.

Pushing my self out the cost guest bed and forcing myself into bathroom.
"You can leave you know."I stay my back facing away from him.

Well there's breakfast downstairs."He speak closing the door behide him.
He is a annoying pig head. Today is going to be struggle. Oh my gosh did I do my essay Mrs Beckham asked.

I think to myself as I step into the shower.
Aww I can't remember. Dam I pray that I did because well I be busted if I didn't.

I come out the room to find new clothes set out me. A red t-shirts and black jeans. I like it. 

I pull on my trainers, grab what I need and head towards the kitchen.

I make sure Melissa is changed and feed. We both hop into the car and shoot off to college.

"I must say your clothes do suit me." I wink.

Kyle laughs"Oh Leighs being nice"

"I can take it back you know" raising an eyebrow

"No you can't sorry sugurplum." glaring at me then getting out the car.

"You can go with your friends." I announced out of the blue.

He shakes his head "I know" but countines on walking with the buggy towards our first period.  Other around us start to whisper. Gossip gets around like flys at college. One thing leads to another. 

"But they can wait duty calls come on" Kyle says now pushing the buggy and tugging on my hand with him.

The Baby Projectजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें