Chapter Nineteen

Kyle PoV
I was at home cooking some food. Man I was really hungry. Then Melissa was crying so I'm went to see if she needed feeding. Nope was not that. Maybe she was tired still So did extracly what Leigh did and sang to baby. So such luck.

"Fall asleep close your eyes and when you wake your see me."

"Waaaaaaaaa!!!!"Melissa screams even louder.

"You need changing" why did he wake I was just about to eat a well.
"Shit" I said I ran to pan and put it in the sink.
"Fuck" that my food destroyed.
I went back to Melissa ad changed her diaper. Then she happy went back to sleep again.

I sign I might as well have a sandwich"thanks Melissa"I say With scarasm

I make a sandwich and then head upstairs to take a shower carrying Mellissa with me. I place her on the bed.

I run the shower and jump in. I couldn't say long in shower in case Melissa started crying.

I have nothing against children it that it can be stressful sometimes. You learn that from babysitting and many other things.

I step out of the shower and pull on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

I switch on the tv and some family guy. It can be so funny sometimes. "Homework time" argh I hate homework but they tell my mum I don't then yeah
you where I'm going with this.

20minutes later*

"Waaahhh"she screams

I get up and feed her and then burp her on the back. I have to admit it wasn't so bad after all. I finish off my homework and head off to bed.

My parent have gone tonight on a business meeting. So I have a free house. But no beers or party tonight.