Chapter Tewnty -One

~Leigh
I was now in Kyle car riding to macdoulds. I was soo hungry especially after the things with me and Kyle got a bit heated between us.

I love teasing Kyle. I enjoyed it a lot. He is the school bad boy after all. Beside he teasing me more then I do with him.

But seeing Kyle being himself around me was great. I couldn't ask for it any other way.

I like Kyle but I don't know if I can trust him. He only seems to care about his ego and being a total badass.

Yes I was badass sometimes but I had my limits. Everyone does.

"Pull over!"

"Why!"
"Just do it! "I say happily

"Okay..."Kyle say completely confused.

Kyle pulls over. I turn the music up and start dancing. I don't care if people can see me right now I just want to dance and suddenly felt I needed to.

I started dancing to Juju on that beat. I felt such a rush. I sang along with the beat of the song. Completely lost in the music.

Suddenly Kyle is now dancing with me. He was fully hyped as we both danced. Not giving a care in the world who saw us.

We started laughing so hard.I had tears coming out my eyes. Kyle swings his arm around me and heads to the car.

"That's was amazing."
I nodded my head in agreement.

We were now driving up to counter of drive way macdoulds. We both places our orders and then eat.

Mellisa had been quiet through out the journey it was concerning. She hadn't cried to be changed or feed. Aflter eating. I toke Melisa with me to the toilet and changed her just in case. I then headed back the car.

"Were to next ?" I ask as I finished placing Mellisa.

"We can't go home Which sucks soo"

"Sooo.." I copy

"Why not gooo to the cinema?" He turn to look at me.

"Yes agreed let's go." I whip out my phone and check what's on in the cinema.

~
We were now at the cinema after eating ,singing and talking during the ride. Melissa woke here and there but bothering we can't handle.

We finally decided to watch a horror film. Yeah I know but I find them rather fun. The excitement it's just a total rush to me.

We have to take Melissa with us off course . She will be asleep. We both toke it in turns. Kyle feed her. I changed her. We both tried different ways to make her fall asleep and was successful.
Thank goodness for that I want to jump out rip someone hair out. I know being ott. (Over the top)

There weren't a lot people so that was great. We sat at the back with a bag of popcorn between us. Both of our eyes were glued to the screen. I think may have jumped at some point of the film.

Stupid jump stares. But Kyle was way to funny. I have never seen him so ingaged in a movie. It was cute I must say. Haha keept pcursing thourgh some of it. About the the characters. But most of time he was pretty quiet. Arm over the chair. Stare in at screen while eating popcorn.

Today has been 100% the greatest. I'm going to use this against him. Should be fun. We both finished the popcorn and were exiting the cinema. That movie was differently good but not great.

Seen way more interesting ones. Melissa was an angel. Hope she can remain like at least till we get. Hold up who looking after the baby tonight.

Oh well.