Chapter Fourty

I woke up in the morning to have breakfast already made for me. "This looks tasty. " I beam at him with a smile as my mouth waters.

"Yeah it's the least I can do for you leaving so soon." Kyle say as he smile gently at me. He places the food on the plate before handing it to me.

"Thank you." I say giving him a peck on the lips.

"I would invite you but it might be a bit too soon for you to met all of the family."

"Yeah, your right. It doesn't matter as long as you have fun. We can talk later or hang out." I say brushing it off because it indeed was to soon to met all his family.

"Yes we can because I plan too." He winks at me.

"Hmm talk or hang?" I ask teasing him.

"Talk to you and then there be another surprise. " He says with mysterious look as on I know something you don't.

"Ooo. Well I'll have to wait because you won't spill anything. "

"Yep! No spoilers baby." He winks "Now eat up before it gets cold. " Ordering me to eat quicker.  I huff before taking a bite to eat.
~~
The children were running around playing with laughter. The parents were huddle in different little groups being social with one another. They still made sure to pay attention to the children. The atmosphere of my cousin party was lively which I was happy for.

"Broody! What's up man?" I recognise him at the table.

"Assessment work overlord and no chicks in my bed." He says swinging the drink and places it down. "Shame it's not ahcocol could do with some. " Broody pouts with disappointment.

"Children around ahcocol free duh." I say pointing at the children around.

"Sucks man." Still pointing his face at me. 

"Well.. no girls in your bed that's new." I tease him.

"Pff " Broody say waving me off. I chuckle. "Serena is here. "

"And?" I question him as if it's something important I should even care about.

"So you have moved on then?" He questions staring at my face to see if I was going to give anything away. 

"Yes. I'am loyal man now." I tell Broody. Reminding him that I have a girl now can't afford to be messing shit up. I really liked Leigh and wanted it to work out between us. 

He Laughs at me "Who's the lucky lady?" His turns to tease me as he question me about her.  "You don't know her but you will soon." I inform him. I wanted him to met Leigh at some point. He his one of friends after all.

"Alright bro!" He smiles. " I'm happy for you. "He says patting my shoulder before he whines "Aww! Man even have me questioning my maturity. "

"Maybe you should." I wave behind towards Logan. "Told you I will be your plus one. He winks jokely.

"Not really dressed the part." I joke at him. Dresses in casual jeans and a jumper.

"Well It's nothing fancy is it. " He then ruffle broody hair. "Long time no see."

"He's not hanging with the chicks."

"Really!" He says with a shocked face. "Did you finally wake up like Kyle over here?"

Broody shrugs. "Beside you finally went with Christina after-" Logan cuts him off by pulling his ear.