Chapter Twenty-Three

It was peaceful for awhile until Kyle decide to hit me around the head with a pillow

"Ow" I say staring at Kyle with the what the hell face. You them times when it does't really hurt but you still say oww. 

"Well was that for?"Still staring at him.

"Erm may I point the fact you were Gaging at a guy that really isnt that good looking."

I gasp 

"What he's better looking then you." I say crossing my arms. I'm lying but he does't needs to know that.

"Really wow alright "Kyle says raising both of his eyebrows.

I pick up a pillow a whack him back with it. Kyle just shakes his head. 

"Hmm but she is hot." Looking her over

"Yeah but it's a shame she's not real so you can't have her" I shurg

Kyle smirks "Same goes for you too cupcake."

I laugh. I must say he got me there.

"Well I'am not as desprate as you Kyle." I point at him.

"I like how my name sounds when you say it and besides who said I was desprate?" Leaning forward now from the back of chair.

"Hmm really, ha your body langugae dear" I speak pushing myself of the sofa.

"Where are you going now ?" Kyle questions watching me leave. 

"To escape from you" I smirk I was actual heading to the guest room to grab my phone and ring up Christina and my parents.

As I ringed Christina I headed into bathroom and ruffed my hair. My hair is frizzy I dont know how I deal with it. As I stared at the big round mirror of my reflection.

Looks like I won't be wearing make up tomorrow. I don't  mind not wearing make up but if I look really ugly then I prefer to wear it to just brighten my face up a bit. Nothing fancy ether. 

"Hello, where the hell are you!" Christina shouted. 

"Hi I missed you too, I bunked but don't tell anyone else that!"

"I figured beacuse Kyle was no longer in school as well like to eborate for meee.."

"Well let just say I had a hell of great time and I'll be staying at his place with Melissaa."

"Oo someone becoming even more of a bad girl. You sure your Leigh- Leigh Watson?"

"Yes I'am sure Christina Wallace."

(laughs)

"Well don't make a habit of leaving my ass."

"I won't. I have to call my parents talk later okay?"

"Yhhh okay be safeeee." I can imagine her winking right now as you say that.

"You tooo bye love you" 

"love you tooo"Christina say joyfully

 Now to talk to one of my parents.

"Hi honey everything alright?" My speaks softly "Yes everythings fine. I just wanted to let you know that I wont be home tonight.I'm staying over at a friends house."

"Hmm bit short notice don't you think."

"Yhh sorry.."

(she laughs) 

"At least you phoned I'll let father know he won't be happy but he'll have to suck it up. "

"Yep he will have to indeed." I mumble. My dad is so over proctive of me.

"Well be home tomorrow. Enjoy your self sweetheart."

"Thanks mum I will. Oh! Someone might be staying round tomorrow."

"Dicuss this tomorrow. love you honey I have to go." 

My mum hanged up the phone. 

l feel like sleeping but I have homework to do and I'm hungary again. I sit on the bed and do my homework. I wake Melissa  up to feed her then put her back to sleep. I hand her over to Kyle and go back to my homework.

Finally finished my homework. I head out of the guest bedroom and downstairs to cook something.

"Just in time."Kyle spoke as I entered the kitchen. Kyle was  severing food on the counter. Man , it smelled soo good. 

"Mr Cullen actaul cooks no we!"

"Of couse I'm the sexy masterchef now eat up."

"Alright" I laugh raising my hands as I take a seat and tuck in.

"Thank you ,this is delcious" I smile.

kyle smiles "No problem sugarplum."

I shake my head as I break eye contract.