Eiplgogue

Today's the day me and Kyle finally move in together after being separated for three years living separately.  We wasn't sure at first but we decided to make it work. No scarp that we was determined to have it work.  We would text and talk on the phone everyday or when we could.  Visit each other during the breaks, of course we couldn't forget to visit our family's.  University wasn't a blast as I thought it would be. I don't regret going because I met some amazing people who I couldn't be more grateful for to now be a part of my life. 

Christina and Logan are engaged but won't be having the wedding anytime soon.  She now works at a hair salon doing peoples hair along side she does make up and Beauty as her own mini business. Meanwhile Kyle and Logan wanted to do the same in college but things kind of changed. Logan seemed to have an interest in buildings, the development and designs. So he toke up architecture meanwhile Kyle struck to businesses and invested money into creating a business of his own. Lauren become a artist and does drawing for others and showcases her own.  I on the other hand found that I quite enjoyed photography so I take pictures for weddings etc. 

"Yes, Can you move those boxes into that room" I ask the man nods. "Thank you."

"That's the last of them." The man informs me.

"Thank you very much." I speak kindly to the man.

Straight to unpacking it is. Kyle wasn't here yet but he had a head start at unpacking since he moved in first. Guess I should start with the bedroom. We had the furniture pick out and placed in before hand we just had to move in our belongs. We had a king size bed and and a big closet that we shared. Kyle was still very wealthy just he didn't splash his cash unless he needed too. Mostly used the money to help the company not it needed much help anymore.

The house was three bedroom house and it was big but not like a mansion, like his parents house. We did have a small swimming pool and and garden. The weather was nice today maybe I will make dinner and we can eat outside for dinner as a surprise. I never told Kyle that I was arriving today. I wanted to surprise him and I was so excited to see his beautiful face again.

I had finished unpacking and had two more boxes too do but I had left them so I could cook dinner and get dressed. I was currently singing along to music and trying to pick out a dress to wear after I just had a shower. I went for a simple red dress that flowed at the end. I paired it with some heels and did my make up a little more wow factor then me doing it natural looking then normal. I double check myself in mirror before looking at clock he be here any moment. He texted saying he was heading home. I opened the back doors.

You almost home yet better yet at the door. I want to face time you. 

He sent me picture. So In patient. See!

He was just down the road.  I jump with joy. I grab the plates of food and place them on the table.  Fill up the wine glasses. 
I draw the curtains a bit so when he comes close he can see the table but not from far away. 

I sit down and reply to the message. 

Thank goodness. Any closer.  I miss your face.

I miss your lips.

Your see them soon.

Not enough. I'm home now. Hold on.

I put my phone on silent as I hear the front door open and close.  I also had turned the lights off so it would look like no one was home. 

I hear footsteps inside. I hear him mumbling to himself as I hear the footsteps coming closer.  I see him at the gardens doors. He was going to close them but he noticed the food laid out on the table.  He walks out with a confused face.  He pulls out his phone and types.  Think a psycho broke into my house. 

I try not laugh. What do you mean?

Food has been made outside my garden

He walks closer towards the food and then notices the other wine glass. He then turn to where I'm sitting.  He frowns and then it turns to shock.  "Leigh?"

I nodded I was full blown smiling now. I had waited for this for so long.  He quickly recovers and storms over and pressing his fingers under my chin and kissing me passionately.  "Took you long enough. " he whispered huskily before kissing me again. I place my arms behind his neck pulling him in closer.  " You look delicious" he says pulling away from me. Before I take my seat he's twirling me around. 

"So does the food" I respond back.

"I think I'm enjoy this more. " He smirks pulling me closer. Placing his head on my shoulder. "This is a great surprise thank you love."  He speaks softly kissing my neck as he pulls away. 

"Shall we eat before we skip to dessert?" I winked. 

"That I wouldn't mind. Gosh you look gorgeous as ever."  He comments.  He guides me to the chair and tucks it in for me before sitting opposite me. 

"This makes me day even better."

"It does! What other good news did you receive today?" I teased but I did genuinely want to know.

"Splendid news my lady!" He chuckles." It's really is. The company I was telling you about. How hard it was for me to find something they would agree on."

I nod." Well I finally done it!"

"They finally agreed on something?" I asked hopeful.

"Yes and even better they want to work with my company in the future. " He spoke proudly. 

I clapped my hands. "That's - here a toast to a another successful project. "

"And my lovely woman for being here to celebrate with me." He smiles clanking our glasses together. 

"I missed your cooking." He moans eating the food. 

"Who could forget my cooking. It's to die for." I laugh.

"You are to die for. " I blush.

We had now finished eating and I was clearing the dishes away and washing up.  "I think I'm ready for desert now."

"Really ? Is it free ?" I tease him. 

"Oh yes desert is free we can share." He whisper in my ear wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"You sure you want desert?" I continued to tease as I finished drying my hands. 

He turns me around with lust in his eyes. "Oh I definitely want dessert." He speaks confidently before kissing me. 

We start to kiss as he pulled me in closer. I missed this. Just being close and near him.  I moan as our kisses start to get even more heated.  He places me on the counter as his lips travel elsewhere from my lips.  I continue to moan as I pull his hair.  He kisses me again. " Jump" he demands. I did just that. I just into his arms and carried me off to the bedroom as we continued to kiss.  He gently placed me on bed and goes to close the door. He came back leaning on top on me.  Pushing my hair back. " I missed you" He speaks "I missed you too." I speak looking into his eyes as he kisses me again.  We were both now in just our underwear . "Gosh Woman! I love you." He speaks softly with adoration in his eyes and love. 

"I love you too." I smile. Looking at him the same way.  We go back to making out passionately. You all know what happened after.  Definitely had me seeing stars.