Chapter Twenty- Six

The rest of the morning went by in a blur. MY mum texted me this morning that she managed to persuade my dad to let Kyle stay over since it is a project after all. I couldn't wait to tell him. I just want to see his reaction.

It was now lunch. I was sitting at a table with Logan, Christina. I was finally happy for her. Christian like Logan for a while but was also scared that she wasn't good enough. Which is completely bonkers because she is stunning with an amazing personality. If a person couldn't see that then they are clearly blind by whatever the hell it is.

Kyle smirks at me with his lunch in his hands. Oh my days noooo please I beg you he goes sit somewhere else. Not here of all places I whine.

"Hey Cupcake." He winks placeing his try next to me.

"Hey Christian" "Yo bro"turning to Logan giving his hand a slap. Taking a seat.

"Look what the cat draged in what is it that you want?" I say rudely 

"Oh well clearly the cat draged in a bag full of attitude. Nothing is it crime to sit here next to very sexy looking woman who happens to be my partner in fact my I point out." He explains with a smug look.

"Cheers thanks for me reminding me that person happens to be me. God knows why. "

"Yes God knows why but so do you. So be grown up about it." I laugh yeah we will see today.

"If you say so. Anyway I hope you have a bag packed with spare clothes." I speak changing the topic and trying to brush the remark that I was sexy. Well said to be anyway.

"Why?" He says with food in his mouth.

"Didn't your mum teach you manners" raising an eyebrow.

"Funny enough she did. Thanks for your concern." Raising an eyebrow.

"I feel sorry for your mum. Bless her sweet heart." I say with fake sadness.

"Yes bless her sweet heart indeed."nodding his head "As I was saying Why?"

"Well we are having a sleep over it's my turn tonight. Right honey?" Teasing him.

"Yeah hun it is but could of told me sooner."He whispers.

"Oh big bad boy scared of meeting my parents."I mock

He gives a stare state of are you crazy. I give him a look well you already knew that.

He signs "Fine." I smile. Victory is mine.

He rolls his eyes goes back to eating his lunch. A smile still plasted on my face. I eat my food. Kyle whisper in my eyes.
"You have won this time sugar plum until next time." He says husky.

I turn my eyes towards him and laugh. "I'll be the judge of that." I whisper back with a smirk.

He pulls away the feeling of warm breathe and sweet scent of collage. Gone. 

He winks as he leaves."see ya later around 5." He shouts.

"Alright ass hat."I shout.

He rolls his eyes as he walks out. Yes pretty much everyone in canteen had eyes on us but we didn't care.

"Wow that's was pretty heated."stareing in shock 

Shit I completely forgot they were sitting there watching the whole thing.

I just shurg my shoulders. I then attend to Melissa feeding her and everything. What can I say I'm starting to actually enjoy this baby stuff. I love children that's something that will never change.