Chapter Fourty One

I woke up to a peaceful start. Kyle took the baby home with him since he would have to look after the baby the next day. He left my house late anyway so made sense. My parents came home with beaming faces from ear to ear yesterday night. A good end to a night and peaceful morning I could only hope that today would a good day. Probably before I had a bad one anyway.

I was already showered, dressed and presently eating breakfast. Pancakes with Marple syrup and sugar.

"Morning dear, your up early." Mum greets me as she pull out a cup to make a hot drink.

"Morning Mum, yeah I'm get the results today on our parenting skills. And we won't know our results till the end of the day. "

"End of the day huh. Well whatever happens all that matter is that you tried your best. So just be proud of that. "

"Thanks mum" I say grateful for the support and reassurance that she was giving me.

My mum put down her drink and clapped. "That's sure to wake you up quicker." She laughs as jump in my seat. "Chop ,chop. Eating like a slow caterpillar Your be late if you go any slower. "

I groan at my mums comment " Mum! That's the whole point to take my time and savoy the taste of it."

"You a chief." She chuckles " Have you even looked at the clock behind you?"

"No I haven't. I be fine I'm early." I say as I turn to look at the clock. My eyes go wide as I look at the time. I start to eat faster.

"I'm sorry is that your kind of early?" My mum laughs as she exist the room to go upstairs. Dam it... have to take the car. I inward cry to myself because that wasn't on my to do list today.

School was dragging today. I just wanted the results of the how we did as fake parents. We had handled in the baby's and now they just downloading the data in order to assess how we did. I did t know what the pass mark was. A part of me really wanted pass to know that maybe if I can look after a fake child then I can do baby sitting in the future . I just had to learn, experience then it all be fine. We were currently eating lunch Kyle and me along with Logan, Christina and Lauren. Me and Christina had become a lot closer to Lauren.  

I groan as I see Stacy coming over. Kyle looks to me "What's wrong?" He said worriedly.

"Hey Kyle!" Stacy says with such enthusiasm. I roll my eyes. "Her" I mumble at the same time. Kyle catches my drift and then turns Stacy. "Can I help?"

"Wanna come to a party. I'm hosting and then we can some alone time together. "

Wow. Just wow the nerve of this girl. Doesn't learn when to stop.

"No thanks I think I'll pass. You guys wanna go for drinks later?" He question is completely unbothered. she was still standing there seething with anger. " That's a great idea babe!" Agreeing with his idea. I was so in. I wasn't in the mood for a big night. I give him a kiss on the cheek and turn to the others nodding there head.

"Your still here? Kyle said no he has other plans. " I smile putting my hand in Kyle. "Yes I do." He chuckle wriggling his eyebrows. I blush if only but I wasn't ready for that yet. His sexual comments.

"I still don't get why you would want her over me. Nothing special about her."

"Can you just leave now?" I didn't mean for it come out bitchy but it did. Oops.

" I would pick her over you again in a heartbeat because she more then you will ever be to me. As my girlfriend said can you please leave? I will not be attending tonight."

Completely speechless. She's brushes us off with a scoff. "Your loss." She speaks as she leaves.

"My gain" I say and everyone laughs.

"Your house?" I ask.

He nods. "Well whether we win or lose at least we still have the drinks on the table. "

"I think that's all I can eat." As the bell rings on clue. "Let's go." Heading off to our next lesson.

~

"Great yeah we can work on the ideas a bit more and get started." I say.

"Great my place next week." Nicki say with a nod.

"Thanks Nicki." I smile.

"Why you walking so slow for!" Kyle shouts into the classroom.
I turn to look at him "what?"

He shakes his head" you forgot already." He walks up to me taking my hand.

"Excuse us." Kyle says to Nicki before tugging me. 

"Wait! - Bye Nicki!" I say before being pulled out the classroom and down the hall.

"What did I forget?" I question.

"Melisa"

"Melisa ?Oh oh the results! Our fake baby!" I say remembering now. How on earth did I forget. I grab onto Kyle hand tighter. Start to run down the hall pulling him with me.

The results where pinned up on abroad outside. I scan down the list trying to find our names.

"Here" We passed we got 75% out of 100%.  We both look at each other Kyle was smirking while I was smiling.  "Not a perfect score but who cares. "

"Parenting isn't perfect." I shrug agreeing with him.  "Christina!" I shout as I wave. 

"We kind of pass just got there by 2%" Christina say when she approaches us.

"Kyle my man! I passed!" Logan speaks patting him on the back from behind.  Kyle just chuckles "Yeah by 2%. You didn't actually try to drown the baby right?" He jokes

"Maybe" he shrugs.  Kyle shakes his head and Christina stares gob smacked.  "That's why the baby was soaking wet. "

Logan doesn't responds but changes topic "So drinks ?"

We head to Kyles house. No it's a mansion forgot not a house. Even though he has that too. 

We order some chicken, pizza whatever junk food we wanted to eat.  Open some wine and beers to drink. 

"Who would have thought I be sitting here with the so called bad boy." I smile looking at him.

"I can be bad if you want me to be but I would say the same about you almost miss saint. " Kyle teases. 

"Just cause I didn't want to open my legs to anyone doesn't mean I'm a saint as you say just I have my standards beside nothing wrong if I was to be one. My body my choice."

"Never said that. Just not my type I'm impatient guy after a awhile. But respect I will give you and your decision because I care. "

"It's cute and all but serious we are trying to be happy and on cloud nine trying to be anyway.  Not flirty save that for upstairs. " Christina winks. 

"Says you sitting on his lap. Save that for upstairs." I comment back.

"Fine" she slides of Logan lap sits beside him. 

"Thank you both because I'm third wheel here!" Lauren says. 

We laugh" Sorry then you have to find someone." Christina jokes.

And you will when your ready." I irrupt with a smile.

Christina puts some music on and starts singing.  "To us I toast and many years ahead!"

"To us!" Everyone cheers throwing back their drinks.