Chapter Thirty-Two

For the rest of day I gave Kyle the cold shoulders despite the fact I knew the truth. I wasn't ready to face it yet. I was angry and upset about it. I let Stacy think that she had won but really she ain't besides her reaction will be even worse when she finds out her victories plan failed. Stacy may think she a step ahead of me. I would say I'm probably two step further.

Some point durning the day while changing periods. Stacy approach's me. Why can't she just leave me alone.

"Oh sweetie, don't take it personal but he never liked you. All cards on table here, he was never going too. He just wanted to get into your pants anyway. Just be -be out the question kyle developing feeling for you. Yeah, you maybe cute but honey there nothing juicy about you. "Stacy say's while walking away from me. She turns around whipping her hair along with her.

"Stay away from Kyle. He's only going to hurt you in the end." Then she trots away.

My last lesson is over with a mountain of work to complete at home but for now one thing to solve at a time. I text Kyle to met outside by his car, but he didn't reply. So, I'm just stand near his car and wait for him. Not like he's going to just see me and be like, oh dam I'll get my car tomorrow.

As I waited for Kyle to come out, people walked by whispering and starring at me. Some of them even gave me the once over look. Looking me up and down.They must have prombles with their eye. They need to seek medical attention. I mutter in my head.

After fifteen minutes of waiting in suspense. He is running down the stairs in all his glory with his hair a mess but it works for him.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Kyle says stuffing one hand in his pocket and other hand is wrapped around his backpack. Mellisa is placed on the floor in front of him.

"What happened?" I questioned him.

"Now you want to listen to me? Your - ready to listen to me?" Kyle says with a hint of irritation in his voice.

I nod " I know, I should have listen to you in the first place. I didn't use my head instead I jump down the rabbit hole and didn't even consider to think about it."

"Well your right, you did. After all the time we spent together you still don't trust me.I get it. Just wanted you to know that I didn't kiss Stacy she kissed me. Throw herself on me and kissed me. That bitch. "He says quietly as he holds his nose. Take a deep breath before he carried on. "But like I said it wasn't my fault. She can't stand the fact that I hang around you."

"So,she hate what we have between us?" I question. I need to know the situation. I need to know what's going on. There's no point putting me in the dark.

"Of course she does. Wake up Leigh! Stacy has liked me a lot. Your a target now. Maybe, we should just keep a distance for now."

"A distance?" I didn't get why he thought that would help.

"Yep. Besides isn't that what you wanted from me. For me to leave you alone." He brushes his shoulder past me. I hear him put Mellisa on the floor beside me. I about to turn around and speak but Kyle beat me to it.

"I have to go. I have to help my mum. I have this thing going on. I need to help out."He opens up the car and gets in.

"Leigh." Kyle calls my name softly. I turn around to look at him. "I liked you too. Since the moment we became partner's."He say a moment truth in his eyes. He pulls out the car park and drives off.

My turn to look after Mellisa. "Fudge! This is messed up."
I say running hand though hair.

Time to head home, I need to think. Brilliant! He didn't even give me the dam pram to use. Kyle had just left Mellissa on floor near me.