Chapter -Twenty Nine

"What toke you so long?" Kyle questions curious to know my reason.

I mean it's understandable. I do have a car which, I don't always use but hey that would allow me to at least arrive on time or ten minute late at the max right? I arrived late to Kyle's house when I should have been here 20 minutes ago.

"Sorry, I had to double check I had everything. Also had to finish everything before I left, that my mum had asked me to do." I ramble on to him. You all know how that sing and dance go's . Chores are chores. No matter how much I hate them.

"Hope you know your not packing for a road trip right?" Looking at the bags I had carried in my hand.

"I know that." I say walking through the door. Kyle closing the door behind me. "Totally a idea to do a road trip sometime. It will be fun. "

"Maybe, let's get through the year first cupcake." Voicing his thoughts on the idea. Placing a kiss on the side of my head before taking the bags froms my hand. Placing them on the coffee table. He looks inside one of the bags.  "Good point"

"You brought food?" Kyle says taking a peak in the bag.

"Yeah."

"I also made food."I smile at the fact he put in the effort to actually cook something for the both of us.

"Well, Mr Fancy. I'm impressed. Beside they are like snacks for if we want to watch a moive or something."

"I don't think we will be watcing a moive tonight but maybe. " He smirks letting me know he has something else planned.  "Okay then." I shurgging my shoulders. I didn't mind at all.

I smiled at him. His grey eyes sparking as always with his black hair just messes. I peck him on the check before picking up my bag. I went upstairs to the guest room that I stayed in last time.  It might be a bit too soon for us both to be sharing a bed together.

I quickly unpacked what I needed to be left out, before tucking the bag under the bed. I walk into the bathroom to check myself over before heading downstairs to dinner.

I was excited but nervous. I hope I don't make a fool out myself-well. I can't go back now can I?

I chuckle when I see the wine layed out on the table. "Hope you like red wine?"

"As much I love vodka I also love wine." I smile.

When was last time I actually sat down with a bottle wine. Oh yes.
Nick. Moving on.

"Well I'm glad. I pick red wine instead of white." He says pulling the wine out into a glass before placing it on the table.

"So chief what ya make?" I ask as I take my seat at the table.

" I have made this." Placing the plate on the table in front of me before placing the other.

"It looks delicious but I don't know the dish."

"Brilliant something new then babe. The dish is called Gnocchi skillet with chicken sausage and tomatoes."

"Fancy"

"No, your suppose to say romantic. "He says rolling his eyes.

I laugh. "Yes and romantic don't get your boxers on fire."

"Oh I won't unless you light them up." He winks.

I just shake my head his remark. I have nothing to say that.

"What is Gnocchi?"

"It's like a small potato sort of dumpling looking."

"Oh Cool never heard of it. How do you know?"