Chapter Tewnty-Five

I had drove to Lauren house to pick up. I was now standing on the doorstep of Christina house. I ring the door bell. Logan answer the door.

"Are any parents around?" I question. He shakes his head.

"Oh jolly good make this easier. Can we come in?" I ask with relief and excitement.

Logan pulls the door back." Leigh your acting strange." He says eyeing me. I walk in first with Lauren behind me and the dog beside me.

"Oh no you didn't!" Logan shouts pointing at the dog keeping his distance.

"Oh yes I did. Chrissy!" I call out.

"Lauren! You allowed her to bring that thing." Logan says with a mockery of hurt. He closes the door after Lauren walks in.

Lauren rolled her eyes."Logan that thing is a dog. What's the matter with bringing a dog.They are so cute and funny."

"No they are not!" Logan say sulking towards the living room leaving us to follow him.

"Wait. He's not a dog hater is he?" Lauren whisper to me.

I shrug "Some what."

We both enter the living room. "Chris. I hope you don't mind I brought a two other friends with me."

"No trouble I know one of them is a furry friend." She says standing up and turning around.

"This is Lauren." Logan introduced to Christina.

"Nice to see you again." Christina speaks.

"You too." They hugged each other. They knew each well already so it wasn't weird.

"Right let get to work." I say going outside to the garden.

"This is Pearl. So Logan be nice."

"He hates dogs." Christina tells Lauren.

Lauren gasps then face palm her head. "No way! Logan!"

I wanted to start by getting Logan used to being around the dog first before getting to touch the dog. I gave him a ball and made the dog fetch it and bring it back. We did his for ten minutes. Until I was sure that Logan was comfortable around Pearl.

"Okay next your going to play with the Pearl.By holding one need of the toy and and the Pearl do the same the other side. Your both going to gentle pull back and forth." I explain to Logan. He looked at me with uneasiness.

"You can mange that babe." Christina says with encouragement.

The door bell rang. Logan suddenly dropped the ball and sprinted to the door. We all looked at one another and laughed.

Kyle walked into the garden and didn't notice us.

"What's the emergency bro?" Kyle says looking confused.

"That thing over there! Kyle save me me from it!" Logan says pointing at it.

We all laugh at him. "Your such a big baby. Who's a big softie?" Lauren says to the Pearl as she pampers her. Moving her attention away from him.

"Me a big baby!" He shouts at us. We nod. Kyle walks over to Lauren and pets the dog. "Your scared of this dog. It hasn't even hurt you idiot. There not even a scratch on you. Kyle starts to walk away from the dog. "I'm not saving you. Your on your own. I'm sit here and watch. Can't believe you called me for this."

I laugh" We are never going to forget this, so make an effort. Have trust in us and then trust the dog." I shrug.

"Seriously dude your not going to help me your going to side them. First Lauren. Now you." Logan pouts

Kyle takes a seat on the chair and nods."Pretty much"

"Nice try babe. Your not getting out of this one." Christina say placing her hands on his shoulders.

" Christina say placing her hands on his shoulders

--
Well, Wattpad lovers.
I give you another update but it's short I know. I will try to make the next update longer. The dog the Pearl can be any breed of dog. So if any of you have favourite dog they can become Pearl but the dog doesn't have to be a girl ether.

Anyone listen to music while reading a book and have to listen to certain songs to fit a certain chapter sometimes. I do. Sometimes I feel it adds more affect. :)

Until the next update. ~ Lana x