Chpater Twenty-Six

After Logan not so scary lesson. We went inside and cooked
something. Meatballs and Spaghetti. It's was delicious no one can beat Christina cooking.

She learns from everything from her dad. Her dads a chef, she could become one too. However, she has a passion for something else. Photography.

Lauren had fitted right in. She was a lovely girl once you got to know her. She wasn't as stuck up as she looked sometimes. Hey, we all learn a lesson.

"Gosh, I think I be coming here more often for homemade food." After moaning in delight at the taste of the food.

Christina laughs" No need go to
my dad restaurant and taste his dishes way better. Trust me."

"Well Chrissy, you get it right every time." I wink.

"Learn from the best." Winking back at me.

The boys and there appetite asks for seconds. We couldn't help but find something funny about it.

"Leigh." Kyle whisper to me.

"Yes?" I replied back in a whisper.

As much as things where still rocky between us. I was willing to make an effort, to fix it. Even if small talk was the key.

"Can I talk to you private?" Kyle ask the question. I nod back to him. I take the lead and head outside.

"What's up?" I smile. I was in such a happy mood. I pray he didn't kill it.

"I wanted to ask you a question I have this thing tomorrow. It's a business party but it's formal. So you have to dress formal. Would you care to be my date? To a company me there?" He say rather quickly then rubs the back of neck. "I didn't know how to ask you with everything going on."

"Yeah totally. It be fun. I suppose. I mean like I've met your parents and everything." I mumble out.

Oh my. So silly.

"Yeah yeah you have. Less pressure."

"Haha"I fake laugh "Yeah, your right."

A moment of silence came between us before Kyle broke it. "Thanks for helping Logan out. You didn't have too."

"No, no it's fine. Really it's was fun." Dismissing the fact he was trying to be polite about it.

"Yes, it definitely was. A moment to never forgot. Okay I will pick you up at 6.00pm." Kyle agrees as he puts his hands into his pocket.

I nod my head."I be ready by then."

"Great. Thank you Leigh." Kyle says having a smile on his face. That smile is only thing I need to see, for me to just know I'm doing it right.

We both head inside. However, the other must have forgot we could see them rushing back to their seats. We both laugh at them. Running around like headless chicken.

I was at home. Lying in my bed. I was so tired. Oh fudge. I jump out of bed and knock my parents door.

"Come in" My dads says.

"Sorry to wake you but I need to tell you before I forget. I be home late tomorrow I have to go to a business party with Kyle in the evening."

"The boy your doing a project with?" My dad questions.

"Yes." I say.

"Suppose there is no harm. It's strictly for business but you must be home before 11:30pm." Allowing me.

"Yes dad."

"Any problems you call me." My dad tells me sternly.

"Yes dad, can you tell mum?" I question he nods.