Chapter Thirty-Three

Kyle Pov 

Have to lay low for bit. Stacy-I feel as if she wants to make serious trouble for Leigh. She is such a drag queen everything has to be about her. Everything's she wants, it's a must have. Life don't work like that at all. I suppose it not all her fault. Stacy parents should have had a limit when it came to giving her the things she had desired.

I get it. I get that Leigh doesn't trust me enough to believe certain things but come on. Leigh should have know better that I have no interest in Stacy. I mean, I have given her the cold shoulder in the canteen. Leigh was there when it happened.

Now I have to help with this business dinner and birthday party for my cousin. The little man grow up so fast. It feel like only yesterday when he was still so small. He said' Hey Kyle, I want to be like you. Big and strong. That's was a fun day. 

Better get cracking. No Melissa today. As much as I have come a little to attach to the doll. If would be a lot easier with two people around not just one. In my opinion. 

"Well son, have you thought about talking over the family business then?"  My dad say while cutting into the steak.

"Yes, I have. I'am still young. I still need to think it over a bit more." 

"Okay then, sweetie but remember we can have your sister and see if she's want to take over the family business. She currently interested in house decorating but that can change or be adapted" Mum speaks to me but also calmly to my dad.

I understand what my mum is doing she trying to make my dad keep an open mind. That's my mum for you not just his wife but his business partner. It makes sense.

"I suppose you may be right" My Dad agrees. "Beside there is no rush. I can run for the business for a little longer of course."

"Thank you" I nod. I don't know. I have been weighing my options. Do I really want to continue my family's legacy or do something of own?

"So, what is happening for Samuel's birthday party?" I ask.

"Well, my son they are going to make a batman and bat-girl birthday theme party."

My mum chirp in. "Yes! Because although it's Samuels Birthday there are to going girls there too. It's to not make it sexist or anything. The boys and girls can enjoy themselves."

"That's a wonderful idea. I'm sure he will love it. Batman is his favourite superhero." My mum chuckles agreeing with me. "Your right. I'm sure Samuel will. There is another surprise as well."

"What?" I question curiously as My mum had a giant grin on her face.

"Serena is going to come over." My face paled.

"Why?" I question trying not to be rude. I was wasn't sure how to reacted to this surprise.

"Because she hasn't seen you and little Samuel in awhile. So, Serena and the family decided to come down and visit. Stay for a little while." Mum speaks with pure excited at the reunion.

However I wasn't. This reunion could go two ways. I wasn't prepared for what happens if it went the wrong way.Oh! This is going to be weird. Last time we spoke was three years ago. We had an argument and after we stop talking. I don't even remember why any more.

"Why what's matter? Is there a problem?" My mum asked concerned. 

"Is there something you want to tell us son?" He asked. I shake my head. They probably thought something was up since I was staring into space. Thinking about it all.

"No, it's fine. It will great. Actually can I invite my best friend?" I asked.

"Sure my dear. It will be great for Serena to have other company around." My mum says with a smile.

"Thanks mum and yeah your right. "I return the small smile then go back to eating my food.

For rest of dinner it was silent. "I will go other there to help."My mum nodded but she was still glaring at my dad. I knew that look all to well. The tell the person now look or I will.

My dad shrugged his shoulder which earned him a slap in his shoulders."Ow!" My dad says still making eye contact with my mum.

"Fine. Sorry son but my boss who's the head of me. Well, she is hosting a party to celebrate this new deal we have sealed." dad explains picking up his glass to sip.

"And? Your telling me this?"Hinting to them to get to the point.

"Because my handsome little boy." My mum says

I roll my eyes. Mum I inwardly groan. "The children of the people are invited too. So if you do decide to come which I hope you do. Then just dress smart and bring someone with you."

"Even if it's not your cup tea son your be able to see where you fit in and the people your probably work with later on." my dad suggested

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I will think about it. When is it?" I question

"That's is to be told. We'll let you know the details." Mum said waving her hand in the air.

"What about the baby?" I question again.

"Well along with being a parents comes the responsibility of care." My dad says shrugging his shoulders again.

In other words. That I would have to solve it myself.

"Thank you both, night." I say.

"Good night my boy."

Goodnight sweetie" my mum smiles as dad pulls her closer towards him.

I'm lying in my bed after taking a shower and doing some homework to get it out the way. Some of it anyway.

My phone screen lights up again.

 What! No, way dude!

Yes!

NO WAY DUDE! This is some JOKE!

I'm not joking with YOU!

Oh my! What are you doing to do mate? Things are to going to be weird between you.

You think, I don't know that. Rubbish timing to come down when I'm trying to figure things out with Leigh.

Yeah, I think Leigh knows what happened. I think Christina told her.

That's not the point

Well you have your ego that people look at. It's not good. I know what you did was wrong in the past. This is your chance to show the real you that I know.

.

Your whipped anyway so please hurry up and fix it. Ask her to the go to the business meeting with you?

Fine. I planed too anyway.

 I will help with Serena. Okay dude?

Thanks bro.

Any time mate.