Chapter Six

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 6:59. Mmm 11 more minutes I mumbled to myself and fell back asleep.

I woke up at 7:13. I headed to the shower and changed into high waist jeans and a tank top. I wore a white pair of trainers. I put on a bit of make up and straighten my hair.

I grab my bag and head downstairs. I eat breakfast quick. Then head off to college.

I arrived at college. I went straight to my locker and toke out what I didn't need.

I close my locker door to see Kyle leaning near my locker.

"Hey" Kyle says

"Hey, why are you near my locker? I questioned

"Why is that a problem ? " Kyle spat back.

"Yes"I reply

"Well I don't think there is a problem" Kyle says shrugging his shoulder

"Well,there is" I reply

We stand there silence. Kyle see Christina coming and decide to leave.

"I'm going to go" Kyle says rubbing his neck.

"See you around"Kyle winks and walks off.

I hate to say it but I felt an love and hate atmosphere when I'm around him. It really bugs on why.

Christina came up behind me.

"What was that about? Christina asks

"Nothing"I say rather quickly.

Christina just nods her head smiles.
"So tell me what happen the weekend?" She demanded excited.

As we walk to class I told her all about the weekend with Kyle.

"Aww" Christina said after I had told her.

I just rolled my eyes. I entered the classroom suddenly all eyes fell on me.

I see Kyle sitting in my usual seat.

"Why are you in my seat?" I questioned Kyle yet again.

"Because I'am , why does it have your name on it ? Kyle replied with another question.

"No" I say getting a little annoyed

"So it's not your seat" Kyle says shrugging his shoulders as he says it.

I give him a death stare and sit in front of him.

"Leigh" Kyle calls

I whip round.

"What?!" I say angrily

"Has anyone told you ? You look cute when your angry." Kyle says with smirk.

I turned around ignoring his rhetorical question.

I sure he is trying to wind me up right now on purpose.