Chapter Three

I was at the shopping mall searching for outfit for the party. When I came across a roses pink coloured skirt. That came above the knees but not to high along with a heart shaped black belly top. I decide to buy them along with black high heels and a gold and black Necklace.

Christina brought a white skirt with patterns. It was the same length as mined. Along with a light nude colour top with no sleeve along with white platforms. We went to grab lunch before heading back to my house. We decide to take a shower and cream etc. Have something to eat and talk then start getting ready for the party. I called Nathan to come and pick us up since he was also coming to the party.

"Hey" Nathan said looking us both up and down.

"Hey" We said ignoring what he was doing.

"You lady's look amazing" Nathan reply with a smile on his face.

"Thank you" We said as we climb into the car.

We arrived at Kyle's house. I could hear the music already playing. I headed into the house. There was a dance space were people were dancing. There were loads of people.

I walk into the kitchen to see Kyle. He walked towards me and then whispered in my ear.

"So you came then?" He whispered

"Well I couldn't miss the fun and besides you promised me"

"True" He said.

"Come and get a drink and I'll introduce you to everyone." Kyle said guiding me with his hand on my back.

"Here drinks this?" Kyle says handing me cup.

"Okay" I drank from cup.

"What is this?" I say after trying not to spit it out.

"It's beer" He reply shock to my question.

"Are you sure?" I say shocked

"Yep" Kyle say as he drinks his beer.

Sorry but this must be some cheap beer or it's just me. I decide to drink it for now. Then later drink some vodka.

"This is Lauren, Chantelle, Ryan and Clyde." Kyle announced pointing to each of them.

"Hey" I say.

"Hey" They all say expect Chantelle.

"Everyone this is Leigh" Kyle says after slipping his drink.

I just realised that Christina is no where to be seen. I talk to Kyle's friends, but I could tell Chantelle had issue with me. I had lefted them to go and look for Christina. Which I saw talking to Logan. I  went up to them.

"Hey" I say as approached them.

"Hey" They say together.

"How did it go?" Christina asked.

"Alright, I tell you later. Come find me when your ready to leave." I reply.

"Okay, bye have fun" Christina say as I walk away to dance floor.

I started dancing along to music then the girls came joined in. I went back into the kitchen to get some vodka. After drinking out of two plastic cups filled of vodka. I went straight back out to the dance floor. I started dancing and singing along with the music. Then Kyle came behind me started dancing behind me.