Chapter Thirteen

Kyle's PoV

I decided to let Leigh know that I had change my plans about staying over at her place.

Let alone I wanted to know who that guy was at her house yesterday.

"Leigh,come over here please" I say with a wink.

Leigh rolls her eyes and leaves the girls to come towards me.

Sometimes I like winding her up. I don't know why, I guess you could say she turn me on.

"There has been a change of plans. I'll look after the baby tonight. You go home and dream about making love to me."I wink.

"Ha, You mean you dream about me making love to you. Please darling you can't keep it in pants for a minute" Leigh say leanings on table.

Dam, Where did that come from?.

"Maybe your right, but you can't" I say starting to lean into her ear.

"Stop thinking about me and how dam sexy I'am."I spoke in a husky voice.

I was about to move away when she pulled me back. "Maybe your right Honey" Leigh spoke in a sexy, dirty kind of why.

She then pushed me away and went back to her seat. I laugh, I forgot they where still there. Dam sometimes I think this girl knows how to turn me on. I went back to the boys.

"What going on between you two mate?"

"Not much ,why you ask? "

"Not much ay, that conversation seemed like a lot to me mate."

"Looks like I'm winning the bet"