Chapter Twenty- Seven

I woke up to a knock on the door. I sit up. "Come in"I say quietly.
It was dark outside now. I must have been sleeping for quite some time. Kyle must still have Melissa.  A smile came across my face. The second time Kyle has kept to his word. Meaning I was starting to be able to trust him more. Simply because I feel I could. But still keeping my guard up. Don't worry.

"Are you awake?" He question as he steps into the room.

I don't even need the light on to recognise that the person is in fact kyle. I just recognised his voice. Anyway he better not come in here and bug me.

"I'am now" I mumble "What kind of question is that?"

"A reasonable one because if you are. I'll you and go back to bed. For I know you could talk in your sleep." He explains.

"I think I would know if I did." Now thinking if I actually do that.

He muffs his laugh."your about it whether you do it or not. This is just priceless." He say the last sentence to himself.

"No I'am not" being in denial.

"Sure"extending the last part of word.

"Whatever"I say rolling my eyes on the dark.

"Can we watch tv together? I'am bored and can't sleep."He asks changing the subject.

I laugh"Are you homesick?"

"No and that's not something you should laugh about."

"I know. I just like winding you up." Switching on my lampstand.

"Relly ,I haven't noticed" he say with sarcasticly ppoking down on the bed.

I chuckle"How was it?" Looking towards Melissa.

"Really hard. She keept crying and I didn't know what to do. But as you can see all is good as gold."

"Well done"I say clapping jokely.

"Thank you I should get a medal right?"

"Yeah a big shinny one that's says Kyle actually did something involving work"I laugh

"Yeah like that will all fit on it. FYI(For your information) I do work but babe that's our secret."

"Oh wow I would never have thought to hear Kyle say FYI. Hmmm okay big boy" shurging  my shoulders

"Yeah I do have a big boy his name issss.."

"Okay! okay I didn't need to know that and don't want to know that and who names it that anyway. Your crazy."

He laughs "loads do"

Give a are you serious right now look."Narh i'm sure it's only you."

"Wanna know the name?"wriggling his eywbrows

I put on a disgusted face."No not important to me."

"Okay but I'am tell you anyway."

I groan "I don't wanna know!"

"Well your going -."

"Okay but I said no!" cutting him off

"I said I don't care the name is barnbas."

I glare then laugh "that's the most stupid name why barnbas."

"Biggg like a farm get it?" Wriggling his eyebrows again.

"That's even worse." I say switching on the tv and turning the volume down.

"What's is this?" he says taking the control out my hand.