Chapter Twenty-Four

When I got home yesterday, I went straight to my room. I just needed to think. Doing my homework, seemed like great way to do it, But, it only left me even more frustrated. Ended up having to go back to it later. I had change Melissa nappy and gave her a change of clothes since the baby wouldn't stop crying. Figured she must have been cold. I had feed her and made her sleep wrapped up in a blanket. I didn't have much of a appetite ether so I just struck with some jam on toast.

I ended up regretting it the next day, not eating much last night. My stomach was rumbling due to the fact I was indeed really Hungry.

Kyle and I hadn't spoken all day. We had took turns to look after the baby. Other then that only the words, hi and bye escaped our lips. The tension between us was building each time we saw each other. We didn't even have lunch together or even with others. Stacy seemed pretty happy that we had been avoiding each other. She mentioned something about 'coming to our senses.' If she had to move away. I really wouldn't care.

"Hey Logan, I'm going to bring a dog I know round. You free to met it this week?" I ask him trying to Hide the smirk on my face.

" Yeah sure. I need check a few things first." Not making eye contract with me.

"That's fine. Just let Christina know. Get back to me about it okay?." I say still trying to hide my smirk. I knew he was scared and was probably praying I had forgotten all it.

"Sure Leigh. No Problem." Logan says looking around the place anyway but me.

"What's going with you and kyle?" Logan questioned with his hands in pocket looking down at the floor.

"complicated." I speak bluntly. It truly kind of was. I just didn't know what to say around him. What do to around him. We hadn't even drawn a line under what previously happened.

"Okay."Christina says not questioning it more. She took another look at Logan and chuckle to her self. "This is going to be fun." Christina mutters to herself.

I also had dentition today because I didn't do the homework. I was tired and my mind going at 360 degrees. Lucky, I got some sleep.

The day had ended. I hurried towards Kyle's last lesson. I had dentition to get too. I was not  looking forward to stay and extra 10mins for every five minutes I was late. I father just be early and let the silence fly by.

One of Stacy minions handed Kyle a note. He took it form her and walk off. He stop half-way and looked at it. His face showed irration and he ripped it up drop it in the bin. Kyle drop it the bin as if he was pouring water down the drain. Effortless, not a care in world. As if the note had no other place to go like water. As if it's place belong in the bin no second thought about.

I call Kyle name as I head towards him.

"I have dentition so here you go. The baby gets cold. I have packed an extra blanket." I speak handing the baby other to him.

"Keep that in mind" He forced a quick smile on his face.

"Well I have to go." I say pointing my thumbs in the direction I was going starting to walk backwards. Wanting to get away from the awkward silence.

"Okay." Kyle says standing rooted to the spot as still countine to walk back wards.

I wave good bye as turn around and shoot of towards where I needed to head to. I didn't allow Kyle to even good bye.