Chapter Tewnety-Eight

we arrived at the cinema and were now with the boys. Logan was wearing grey jeans with a white t-shirt untucked along with with blue checker shirt andddd white traniers. Kyle was wearing a white t-shirts as well along with black jeans and white trainers. He was wearing a jean jacket with sleves rolled up. he had his hands in his pocket as he stare at us heading their way. Christina wanted to twin with me a little so she wore the opposite of me. A white dress with black trainers and of course a jacket.

"Toke you long enough. What happen? Did you get lost?" Kyle joked. Logan just laugh along with him. I just shake my head and mumble " your such an idoit."

Christina just rolled her eyes. at him."No we didn't get lost but thanks for your concern." pulling a fake smile. She grabs logan arms and pulls him long.

"About time."he shouts behind her. I just hit his hand." You need to shut up."

"Me. Why do I need to shut up?" Rubbing his hand.

"Because I said so."

"Well polka dots your have to try harder then that." I could feel a blush come across full of embrassment.

He smirks at my reaction and laugh. "Gosh you can be cute sometimes." I pretended to be anger with him.

"I'm not cute but thanks away bone head. Lets go." I mumble storming of in front of him.Kyle caught up to me and spoke.

"Your right. Your more then cute and your welcome." Before walking off leaving me speech less. What did he mean by that. I'am more then cute. I don't understand him sometimes. I guess you could say it does keep me on my toes.

I head after him yelling. "Bone head! Are you going to wait for me?"

"Then hurry up then! I wanna watch a movie!" He stopped near the door and waited for me catch up. What a gentlemen.

"You ready now?" Looking at me and actually being nice yet again. Gosh. This boy is full of surprises.

"Yep thanks for asking." I smile at him. Kyle looked away and simply nodded his head as he pushed the door open for me and gesture with his hand for me to go first. I mumble a quiet thank you as I walk past. We both walk towards our friends bickering with each other.

"Why can't we watch a horror movie?"

"Me and horror movies are not friends. I don't know about you but I don't want nightmares tonight."

"How can you get nightmare about a movie that's not even real." Logan questions

"Because I can. Got a problem with that?" raising her eyebrow at him.

"No, I just think your being over the top that's all."

"Me being OTT! Over the top! seriously?"crossing her arms "Yes seriously" raising his eyebrow at her.

I interrupted them " Well, why don't we watch an action movie then?" pulling my lips together.

Christina eyes light up."Great idea. At least someone some has a brain today." glaring at Logan.

"What? I do have brain how I'm I standing here then."

"Okay ,Logan you can take the mick as much as you like."Christina fake smiled at him.

"You said it."smirking at her.

"Yeah not in that way dummy!"

"Lets just pick a something. I want to watch a movie. "Kyle says with a sign.

"I argee... so shall we watch Cars 3 or Wonder women ? There actions movies right? There also Dunkrik and War of the planet apes." I speak.

"Well I go with wonder women since it coming on in 2 minutes. War or the planet apes doesn't interest me. "Christina says with her arms still crossed.