Chapter Twenty-Eight

Well back at school is not always fun. I had a test today. The test was pop out of the blue within any hint or warning. Despite me wanting to not the test there and then because it was kind of unfair. No time to revise or prepare for it. I know I'm get a low grade. I didn't even the answer to some question. It was on my to do list of making sure I learn it and remember them.

"Hey Nathan your back from your little fox den then."

" I haven't been in a fox den just busy with work that's all." Nathan frowned.

"Oh yes, your little business. How is it going then?" I asked.

"It's going alright but there's been some trouble so I have got to deal with it."

"I see. Hope nothing to serious."

"Look don't worry about me Leigh. You know me well. I can handle myself."  Nathan says clearly knowing that I was going to worry about it. 

I nod. Nathan has had this businesses since he was sixteen. No one knows what it is. "Well got to head to home room. I'll see you around. Take care. " I lightly punch him on the shoulder before heading off. I think he spends more time with this businesses-then anything else.

I feel some one cover my eyes. "Hey cupcake." He says in my ear.

I smile. "Hey Mr fancy." I tease back taking his hands of mr eyes. Turing round to met his face. 

"I have told you to not call me that. "Kyle says pulling a forced sad face although I could tell he wanted to smirk about it. 

I shrug my shoulders"Tough luck really."

He places Mellisa on the table in front of me. "How has she been?"

"She has been okay so far. Changed her diaper. But I have no clue if the baby is still hot or not. "

"If you wrap her up warm and she stops crying then there's your answer." I explain.

"Hmm okay." I laugh at his face in such deep thought about it. "Just sit down in the chair your be in la la land in no time." I joke.

"Oh, it wouldn't be too bad if only you were with me." Stretching out the 'e' a little.

"Well your imaginative . Do what you want." I say wavering my hand not caring too much about it.

"Here Miss" I shout back. I look around to see that Logan and Christina aren't here.

"Where's Logan?" I question.

"I don't know. He said he was coming here."

That was odd. We went straight into work. Writing down the notes on the board.

"Shall we both watch Melisa tonight?" Kyle speaks it sounded more like he was inviting me then actually asking.

"I don't mind." I reply turning to look at him starring at me before go back to my work.

"Okay then. We can have a indoor date at mine." He suggested.

"Okay." I smile excited about it. It was another chance for us to bond and that's what I wanted.

Kyle holds his hand out me while holding Mellisa in the other hand. I take his hand. We walk out of home room together. People start to notice and look at us. We don't play them any attention as we walk to the cafeteria. "We are going to be the gossip for awhile. " I whisper.

"Don't worry about it. It still isn't going to change what I want. " Kyle says he squeezes my hand lightly before we both hurried to get food. More people were arriving and last thing I wanted was to be stuck in a long Queue of people.