Chapter Four

I woke up to a pounding headache. I looked around the room and realised that I was in Kyle's room. Then it hit me. Yesterday night I pass out. I headed to the bathroom and saw a track suite layed out for me. I ran the shower and changed.

I walk downstairs to see Kyle cooking. Now this was something new.

"Thanks for keeping your promise and helping me out." I speak quietly as I take a seat at the counter.

"Your welcome babe" Kyle winks as looks me up and down then goes back to flipping the egg and bacon over.

Well the asshole Kyle back.

"There are pills on the table for your head ache by the way."Kyle states

Kyle severs the food on the plate and I take the tablets. Then thank him for the food. As we eat our food there is silence but not one of those weird akward ones.

I text Christina to tell her that I was still at Kyle's and then I let my parents know where I was too.I take the plates and wash up. I decided to make short talk or at least conversation with him.

"I thought you said you didn't read?" I says just to tease him about the books in his room.

"Yh and

?" Kyle shuggs

"So why do you have books?"I question.

"Because .." Kyle says taking a slip of his drink.

"Because" I copy

"Well, you got me" Kyle says starring at me.

I laugh a fake laugh.

"Is everything that comes out your mouth a lie?" I question a bit harshly.

Kyle then walks behind me and touches my arm as I finish washing.

"Nope, that was only to keep my reputation" he says close to my ears.

I then turn around now making my face very close to his.

" Is that all you care ?" I questioned again.

Kyle then stares into my eyes.

"No, that is not the only thing I care about" Kyle responds not breaking eye contract. He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

Suddenly the doorbell went off. "I should go and get that for you" I offered.

Kyle moves to the side and watches me head to the front door.

I open the door to see a women in her late 20's with black hair and blond highlights. She looked tired and pregnant and happen to have a child of 4 years old with her.

"Hey" she says

Kyle approach behind me and put his hand on my back.

"Hey Tiffany" Kyle says

"Can you look after Abby for today?

"It just that I have a scran to go in an hour and also need to get the shopping." Tiffany pleaded

"Yh sure " Kyle says camly

"Thanks your life saver." Tiffany says

"And who is this pretty young lady" Tiffany questioned looking at Kyle.

"This is Leigh Carter." Kyle respond.

Tiffany holds her hand out for me shake. I take it. "It's nice to met you, I'm TIffany Kyle's auntie" she spoke as he shakes my hand