Chp-2

Aliza's P.O.V

I don't know what happened to Aiza.I was trying to calm her down but ended up making her angrier. And when that Mr. just repeated my lines she started smiling!Weird Aiza!!
I saw Aiza in the cafe smiling and enjoying her coffee.I ran towards her excitedly and asked her "Salams sis!!Yaar what was wrong with you ha in the morning??"
She rolled her eyes and answered,"Look Aliza I don't know that he touched me by mistake or purposely.I just can't bear any Na-mahram's(any man except brother or father.Umm. in short every men with whom nikaah is liable.) touch!!Did you get it!!!!"

"No no!I am not talking about that.It's like when I tried to calm you,you pounced on me but when that Mr. repeated the same thing you started smiling!Huh?"

"Umm.....Aliza you are so dumb yaar.Since two days we are studying here and you still don't know who is he??Seriously you are so innocent my dear sister!!"I gave her a dreadful glare.
"Aliza she is a millionaire!!!Mr.Zohair Abdullah.. Her father owns a hundred million dollar company......You know I wish my future husband will also be a millionaire!!"Aiza replied dreaming.
I turned red listening to her hopeless thoughts.

"OMA!Aiza are you crazy??How can you wish to marry a guy by seeing her financial powers?I don't know what is your problem.He is rich that doesn't mean , you will bow down for him or run behind him!Gosh!!Ya Allah plz help this insane woman!!!"

"Aliza!What's wrong with that? if your husband isn't rich than how will he fullfill your dreams?And plz don't start now." How can she... Urghhh.I hate that guy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

In the Psychology class-

Aiza's P.O.V-

After listening to that boring lecture of Aliza I will have to bear this boring psycho!Urghh...
Class was almost full and I was sitting with my friend Maryam i look at Aliza who was already with Haniya.

I saw Zohair as he entered with his friend Zayd.They both sat behind Aliza and Haniya.I was continuously staring at him.He said something to Aliza and now she was smiling!In the cafè she was giving me lectures about Zohair and now she is smiling at him ...

After the class I immediately rushed towards Aliza and ordered her,"Meet me in the garden just now".She looked at Haniya and excused herself.

Aliza's P.O.V
I was busy teasing Haniya that made her blush so hard.And during that period I noticed that millionaire, (I don't remember his name) and his friend Zayd making place behind us.I just ignored him.I was busy teasing Haniya with her fiancè's name and that is when Mr.Millionaire interrupted "Hey!!you and your sis are quite different.Are you both really twins."

"Yes we are!!any problem??"I throwed my attitude on him.

"Ummm. No!!!!.I..I m Zohair.Hii" Gosh what's wrong with him.

"So???Being rice don't give you right to talk anything about my sister .."Saying that I smiled a bit, mentally patting myself

"Umm..I don't mean that.I was lyk-"I cut him off "whatever it was just remember I m not like other girls who will respect you just because of your financial powers. Better keep that in your mind."I don't know but it made me smile maybe cause I haven't used this kind of arrogance before.

As soon as the class ended I saw Aiza rushing towards me "Meet me in the garden just now!!"thats all she said and left.I looked at Haniya and excused myself.

Aslkm beauties ...how was the chappie??
Do vote and comment.