Chp-7

Zohair's P.O.V-

I received a call from an unknown caller id.It was Aliza..
"Assalamualaikum Zohair,I want to meet you today.We need to talk."she said.

"Umm. Walaikumassalaam.Ok so I will be there by 6 at your place."I said nervously!
"No directly meet me at Starbucks near the City mall!"she ordered.

"Fine!!".

"Allahfiz"and she cancelled the call.

Why is she behaving so weird?ya Allah plz help me.

Aliza's P.O.V.-

I went to Starbucks by 6:05 pm.I glanced through the hall and found him waiting at the corner table,wringing his hands.I went near him and he stood up
"Assalamualaikum Aliza!!Come sit!"
He said and pulled a chair for me.

"Waalaikumaasalam"I greeted and sat down.He ordered two Java Chip Frapuccino for us!

"So?"

"I want you to answer some questions!"I said.

"Umm...ok"

"Why do you want to marry me??"

"Coz I love you!!!"he answered.

"So why do you behaved harshly with me!"

"So that I can hate you!"

"Why you wished to hate me!"I bombarded him with my questions and he answered them polietly but as I reached this one, his eyes became watery.I was confused.

"I hate love.Everyone I loved left me alone when I needed them the most.I was scared of it and that's why I tried to create a hatred for you but instead that made me love you more!"OMA!his eyes hid so many emotions.

"But why??"I questioned surprisingly.

"Both of my parents worked!I was handled by a nanny since I was born. My mom gave birth to a cute baby girl,Na'iraah when I was 7. I was quite attached with her!One year passed!! We were handled by a nanny named Sana.She was very kind and gentle with us.i was too attached with her.Once she didn't arrived till 10 am .Mom was getting late for a meeting.She called Sana di.She said that she is stuck in traffic and will be there in about 15 mins.Mrs Abdullah has infinite love for her work and so she left her 1 year old baby with her 7 year old kid.Seriously how can a mother be so heartless! !"tears started flowing out of his eyes."Then?"I murmured.

"Na'iraah was crying in her cot.I was alone at home with her.Those five minutes were the worst five minutes in my life.......I ran to the kitchen to find her milk bottle.As I entered the kitchen her voice stopped.I ran with the bottle in her room and....."He started crying.Allah!I never knew he can cry also!!
"Zo. ..Zohair are you....are you ok?"I asked.And he nodded.

""I lost my sister.She died.When I went in her room...."his voice cracked.." she was lying on the floor.Her head placed on the corner of my toy car.Her cot was fallen near her.She fell on the floor with her cot..
That small little body was covered with blood.I was just 7 at that time.I was scared,shocked,surprised.I was just staring her.When Sana di,my nanny arrived.She entered the room and yelled "Na'iraah!!!!!!!".she rushed towards her and cuddled her in her soft hands. She ran out with Na'iraah. I was so scared that I was unable to move. My legs were frozen. After sometime I went near the broken cot. Blood stains were seen on my car. I was too small to understand what just happened. I sat there for about six hours which seemed like six minutes.
My parents along with my nanny rushed in.
"Mom!!where is.. Na'iraah? ?"I asked her.
She was crying hard.
"She is dead.Just because of you and this stupid nanny my baby doll is dead.I will never be able to see her.Zohair!I told you to keep ur toys away from her but no,you killed your sister!!"she yelled.Was it my fault.
Our neighbours came in to meet my mom.
"Aman!!!have sabr!!"one of them said to my mom.
"This lady ate my daughter. Her foolishness killed my daughter! You will have to pay for it!!" She blamed Sana di!
Tears rolled out of her eyes!