Chp-20

I returned home with Aiza. Their conversation was running in  my mind. I dont know what exactly was going on.Why the hell is my life so complicated??Allah plz help me .

Three days passed.
Aiza was busy dressing herself.
"Umm. Aiza"i said.
"Ya say !".
Words got stuck in my throat.
"Zohair plz say fast i dont have the whole day!"she yelled.How dare she i am her husband not a servant. I turned red but no need to control now.
"Look my wifey!!Now its time to build our own empire! I mean as i wished i m gonna set my new business in Dubai .Soon we will be shifting to Dubai with a small loan that i will be taking from a bank . As all the paperwork is done no need to worry about it. We will buy an apartment from it and i will find a job and then hard work,perceverence and success." I was quite fast as nervousness was running in my nerves.
She looked wierd.
"Zo-Zohair its not easy!"she said.
"I know but it isnt impossible."
"U cant do this."
"Why so"i asked.
"No you cant"her tone raised.
"Y"while my voice lowered.
"Coz-coz u need to handle your dad's business. And why do you wanna leave such a title of millionnaire?"
"There are many troops of staffs to handle that and i dont wanna be trapped in any favor of him."

"Zohair!!!"she yelled louder.
"Why u love my money more than me right?i answered with gritted teeth.

"Look at yourself Zohair.You don't have good looks nor a good height.Gosh!look at your eye balls they are as black as coal.But you know what?You have money!!U r a millionnaire!And that's why every girl wish to be your wife and that's what I wanted so i married you and now you want me leave all dis and come with you to leave a life of a middle class person.Never.I m not with you Mr.Zohair Abdullah."Aiza yelled.

I was stunned. Am I so bad. I couldn't answer her. I walked  towards my car leaving her alone.

Aliza !what happened with her? Suddenly a questioned raised from my heart

I need to know!!!