Chp 21

"Where the hell is Aliza" i pinned her to the wall gripping her wrists beside her head.
"Ouch!Its hurting Zohair!"she moaned.
"Answer my question!!"i tightened the grip.
"I-I dont know!!"
"You know everything!Now let me know the truth or you are gone!"
"Aaah!!"
"Tell me!!" I raised my voice. I lost my temper!!!
"She left.."
"Where is she?"
"I-i really-dont-know!Till now she-she was w-with Aisha near a highway road."
"Where is she now?"
"I-i dont know!"
"Aiza i will kill you!!Tell me the truth!"i yelled at her making her shiver.
"After the f-funeral she said she-wanna-go-now! She promised that she will never return back."
Leaving her alone I rushed out and found Aisha standing out.
Tears were rolling out of my eyes. How could I ?? I misunderstood her. Allah!!!
I gave her a muderous glare ignoring her reaction.
"Zohair! I - I m sorry!"she stopped me but I ignored.
"I know where is Aliza!"
I stood still.
"Hurry Zohair! I saw her passport. She is going abroad. I think she is going to London. Her flight will take off in 45 minutes. Stop her!"she informed.
" Thank you so much . Thank you!" I thanked her and rushed towards my car.
-------------------------------------------------------

"Ya Allah .This traffic!Dammit..."
I wasted 25 minutes in this traffic . I need to hurry!! I called Zayd as his office was nearby. He met me in about 8 minutes with his Bike.
I handed him my car and rode with his bike.

I reached airport soon. But I was not allowed to enter inside . I searched for her everywhere outside but no avail.
I yelled her name ."Alizaaaaaaaaaaaa!!Alizaa"
I couldn't hold my tears in my eyes.

AAMIR'S P.O.V. (ZOHAIR'S CLASSMATE )
I stepped out of the airport returning from Dubai. I heard a voice shouting a name,"Aliza"
I went to flashback missing our university days. One of my classmate was Aliza. A very cute girl and I remember how Zohair was mad behind her . Secret admirer!!After 2 months he found courage to speak with her parents. I remember how he used to force me to accompany him to buy gifts for her. But soon I left the university hope they are married and happy.

The same voice entered my voice and something made me turn and i saw Zohair after a long time.
This guy is the same.

His eyes were filled with tears. And a cranky voice yelling for Aliza. I dont know what happened.
"Hey Zohair!Kya hua mere bhai??(what happen bros?)"I questioned.
"Yaar Amir Ali-Aliza ! Plz help me yaar!! Plz help me to find her!!" He was crying!Ya Allah this arrogant strong guy is crying.
Am i dreaming?

We searched her everywhere we can but she wasnt there. Zohair was broken. Tearfull eyes , tan face, broken heart. I couldnt see him in such a condition.
After 3 hours i forcefully took him to my small little flat nearby.
He didn't drank nor ate anything. Just gulping lumps in his throat trying to kill his guilt.
"I- It was all my mistake!!"
"I would have stop her at the funeral!"
"I misunderstood her!"
He was continuosly murmuring and cursing himself.
Zohair told me the whole story how Aiza entered as a villain .
I wish I could help this guy.

------------------------------------------------