Chp 28

I tried being as rude as i can. He should hate me,he will have to hate me. I cant ruin my sister's life. I will sacrifice my love for her. My eyes were filled as I thought of my life.
I am hurting myself for the ones who ditched me. Aiza and Zohair how could they do this to me. I tried consoling my heart. I wanted answers. I know their must be reasons behind this. I wanna ask him everything . I want my answers. I wanna bombard him with my 101 questions but I can't. I can't. If I ask him anything he will ruin Aiza's life. He will be cruel with her. Yes I called Aiza few moments ago. She was very sad he is too abusive with her wife.
Aiza said that his husband i.e Zohair has left him but he has warned him not to share anything with anyone. How could he abuse my sister like this, he will have to pay for it. He has left her but yet not ready to divorce her. And here he says he love me and had left everything for me. I hate that millionaire . What he said he has left everything but Aiza told that that's just to please me . He is still involved in his dad's business. It's better to stay a middle class cool guy then to be a f****** millionaire .
Now you will have to suffer Zohair! And your countdown begins now!!
I wiped my tears and got ready for my mission . He is soon gonna cry and regret.

------------------------------------------------------
"Ahmed we are here to work. Two days has passed and no progress. I want the whole staff to work hard. Till the evening I want all the designs in my cabin." I ordered.
"But ma'am sir has given us time till tomorrow evening."He said in a monotonous voice.
"Your sir is most of the time in his dream and I can't suffer a loss because of him! I want the designs on my table today itself !!Is this clear?"I scowled.
And he just gave a nod.
I turned to return when I heard a whisper from an employee
"Both of their enemity will be the reason for our death"
I ignored the comment and preceded
After few minutes Mr.Millionaire entered my cabin.
"Aliza-Sorry Alina !how can you be so rude with the staff. How will they complete the designs in such a short span of time. You must give them some more time." He was quite calm but my mission was to hurt him.
"You just stay away . Don't teach me what to do and mind your own business."I insulted him
"Alina don't forget that we are partners dear. You need to listen to me also."still calm.
"Just shut up. We can never be partners before you I was handling the work and now also I will!!you can go and rest." I said more bitterly.
"Alina plz just don't mess with me. We can do this without any fight. And I promise I will try not to bring our personal relationship in our work so plz co-operate ."he was still calm. How can a teenage be so calm . His knuckles were white coz of his hard grip on the table.Whoa!just a little more and he will burst with anger.
"Just keep your dirty mouth shut. Go and flirt with other girls as you always do and let me handle it on my own."I grinned mentally patting myself as his face colour changed.
Yo!
"Look Aliza! Yo-"he paused in between and closed his eyes and then continued"do whatever you want dear. I will never oppose you"he smiled cheerfully and left.
No! I worked so hard . How can he be so calm. He is spoiling everything. Burst out Mr.Millionaire plz plz!Will have to think something else. I remember Zohair was a bipolar person but now he is so calm.How???????????.

Ugh!! I couldn't concentrate on anything. Help me Allah!!!!!!
I offered Salah coz its the only thing that can offer me a little peace.
I know Allah this is my test . And I won't get scared. I will go through every hardship as if its a blessing from you. Coz I love you Allah.
It's all my fault . It was clearly written in the Qur'an not to engage in this love thing before marriage but I disobeyed you and this is a punishment to me. I will change . Zohair is a non-Mehram and I can't love him. I will sacrifice my love for the sake of Allah. I will change ...
I got up folding the prayer rug .

So it's time for my second move.
As per my order the designs of various designers were laying on my desk. 50 designers belong in our group and altogether I had 100 designs on my desk. As I was thinking of my plan . My phone went off.
Adam uncle!! Smile tugged my lips as I love talking to him. He is just like my dad.
"Assalamualaikum Adam uncle"I greeted him cheerfully. To be honest our relationship is quite frank just like a father-daughter relation.
"Wa-alaikumassalam my princess"he greeted .
"So how's you and aunt. Hope you both are having your medicines on time. And when are you both coming to Dubai? I m missing you soo much !"I was really excited . All the frustration in me need to be out. And talking with someone with so much excitement helps. It helps a lot..

"Umm soon!Bdw how are both tuning?"he asked with full excitement.
"Huh?"
"I mean Zohair and you are managing things properly na?"he asked.
"Ya "I lied . Nothing is perfect. No one is perfect.

We chit chatted for a while and then hung up the call.

So get ready Mr.Zohair for my next move.

100 designs were submitted and I had a bunch of about 200 designs already with me . Of course they were checked out some of them were approved but still I need them now.

I told Adam uncle to call and fill some sense and shout on him as he is not at all serious in his work. I told him to ask him to approve all the designs itself. Adam uncle knew that they were 100 but whose gonna tell that Millionnaire.Adam uncle is too sweer to listen to every thing i say . Mr.Millionaire is gonna be over burdened and this time he will have to ask my help and he will definately feel hurt when he came to know I extended the bundles so that he is stressed.

Assalamualaikum! So how's my story according to u all . Plz lemme know. And ya don't you think Aliza is too bad in making plans. Like seriously this extending his work is a lame idea. Let me know your opinion!!!!
Vote!Comment!Share!