Epilogue

Aslamualaikum wattpals! Thanx a
lot for your support . I wouldn't had been able to complete this book without your votes and comments. There came a time when i was just pissed off writing and i decided to quit it i even uninstalled my wattpad but you know this addiction of reading . Few days later when i installed wattpad again just to read an incomplete book i was shocked seeing so many votes and few comments telling me to update and thats when i decided to complete this book . Thanx a lot people. May Allah bless all of us.
Even Aiza and Aliza !lol!*winks*
Wanna know what happened to their lives ?Read below!!

Few years later

Years passed by as the two dolls transformed into moms,
All the sorrows they had flew with the time as the biggest challenge of their life was complete. Heart that used to be filled with jealousy and greed for her own sister was now flourished with love and care. Life which brought new challenges and sorrows in their lives everyday now was busy bringing more and more happiness each day.
Two dolls which were grewing apart each day and were now inseparable .
No one is bad in this world its just some feelings in our heart that make us blind and selfish and we end up being a devil who is hungry for other's happiness.
No1 is unlucky in this beautiful world its just our negative thoughts that make us feel that we are the unluckiest person.
Sun rised with a new start,
Birds chirped to welcome the new morning,
Sky which has darkness in it was now covered with beautiful light.
Light which comes after the darkness.
Sunrays greeted the whole city as the princess squinted his eyes and woke up to feel the brightness of the sun,of her life.

She peeked towards the balcony seprating the curtains as the golden rays of sun entered in her room. Breeze hit her face as she closed her eyes feeling the fresh air enter into her nostrils.
Busy was she glancing at the view in front of her eyes when they landed on a familiar figure down near the gate of her mansion.His lips curled revealing his best ever smile as she rushed down to meet her happiness leaving her husband back in shock.
She stood in front of the lady who smiled genuinely seeing her. Embracing her into a bone-wrecking hug only after sharing their salams.A smile tugged on her lips making her husband chuckled seeing her wife from the balcony. Her expression remembered him of a 4 year old who has the same expression when he sees a chocolate. Giggles echoed through out the mansion as both the beauties entered the hall way.
They landed on the couch with their gossips and secrets that were dying to be shared. Her husband left for the meeting only after excusing the princess and getting a good bye kiss from her.
Busy were the two beauties stuffing chips in their empty stomachs and laughing and giggling when the door slammed and there he was!
Dressed in a black suit !With an angry look on his face!Eyes ignited with fire!Eyebrows furrowed!!Forehead frowned as he squinted his eyes to the ladies. The angry young creature rushed towards the ladies with his most dark and angry look.
He stood on the glass table which was placed in front of the couch, both his hands on his waist and the same scary look on his face.

"Maaaaaaasiiiiiiiiii(means mother's sister in Hindi and urdu)"The room echoed with Talha's yell.
His face was still bubbled up as he was giving death glares to the princess. Princess Aliza!
Both the ladies stood up as his mother, Aiza glared him with a warning.
The poor kid Talha immediately averted his gaze down and sat on the table on which he was standing before. Folding his arms across his chest as the boy managed to still look angry.

"Hey ! Why is my champ angry?"Said his Aunt Aliza.The poor kid looked up and answered with sadness in his voice,
"Maasi !Where is my princess huh!??!"he quickly made a sad puppy face with a frown .
"Aww!Talha u are sho cute!"His Maasi Aliza pinched his cheek as he slammed her hand away and stared at her.
"I am not a kid!I am 6 years old today!"he said proudly.
"Ohh really my baby!"Aliza said as both the ladies chuckled .

"I hate you maasi i hate you! How could you do this ha!"he said as a tear rolled down his cheek.
Both the ladies were melted till now.
"What my handsome lad?"spoke her aunt Aliza.
"Dont try to be innocent.You send my princess !My princess Naina! to a boring camp with her boring brother Imran.Three days i havent seen her yet!"he said wiping his tears. Aww he is so cute.he continued."You knew na today that today is my birthday and you know na i cannot spend my birthday without my best freind my princess!"

"Hey baby dont cry-"Aliza said but was cutt of by Cute little Talha"I said na i have grown 6 today i m not a baby!"he growled.he continued jumping off the table,"i wont celebrate my birthday without her i m also going "he said with tears in that tiny hazel eyes as he leaned towards the door but freezed when he hear a scream,
"Talhaaaaaaaa!"a soft angelic voice echoed in the room.
A smile crept on his lips as he turned with a twinkle in his eyes.
His heart filled with happiness as he saw her,wiping his tears with the sleeve of his jacket he chuckled a bit.
"Naina!"he whispered with a genuine smile on his face.
Naina ran towards him and stood there right in front of his face.
He hugged her and whispered,"I missed you so much!"
"I know dear Talha thats why i left that boring summer camp and came here to enjoy your bday!"she said with a grin on her face.
"Nina!You will never leave me na??"
"No!But i m Naina!ok?!"she said with a confident smile.
"You will marry me na Naina!"he stuttered with a questioning look.
"Ofcourse i will but you will have to trim these hairs of yours i like short hairs!"she chuckled while leaving both the mom's in shock.
"Nina"he said with a chuckle shrugging his shoulders as our baby doll was angry now who ran the whole mansion after him with a sandal in her hand.
A cute 4 year old girl dressed in a pink barbie frock with her brown silky hair flowing on her shoulder the girl was so cute and chubby. Her two cute dimples will melt anyone. Her grey eyes can please anyone's heart.
Talha a six year old kid was extremely happy by her existence he couldnt bear that girl far from him specially on his birthday.
Talha and Naina are both cousins who study in the same school ,play together but this was the first time where 3 days were passed and they both havent met. Naina was sent to a boring summer camp with her elder brother Imran who is so small but acts like a perfect protective brother. Who loves Naina a lot and its funny that he hates this small kid Talha and therefore wants her sister to stay away from him. After all they are kids now and thinkings and attitudes will be changed after some years.

Aiza and Zayn are much more than a happy couple. They are not so rich but yeah they are happy. They do not own a big huge mansion but a small apartment which has enough space for their happiness. They are not the owners of a high class company but yeah they own small shops which are enough for their well being.
Money isn't everything as Happiness cannot be bought with money.
*winkss**
And yeah forgot to tell you guys Talha will be soon going to be blessed with a baby sister or a baby brother for which he is damn excited.....

Aliza and Zohair are a perfect couple who works together and has brought their company at its peak. Zohair has emmense love for his wife and Aliza too loves him back..
Their lives are set.
But the main thing is will Talha and Naina always have such a bonding or things will change after a span of time..

Umm so guys i was thinking of a sequel which will be based on their kids.Talha,Imran,Naina and Talha's sibling(yet to come).
If you think i should write a sequel let me know down jn the comments.
10 comments for the sequel!!
*winks*