Chp-13

"What the hell is this?"I was shocked! What is this??How can she....?? I was shocked and confused.

"This what your so called love did to you and US.Just because of your foolishness my name is spoilt but thanks to Aiza she is ready to make up for her sister's mistake."My dad growled at me.

H-how can she??
My cheeks were on fire and heat spread throughout my body until my ears were in flames as well from absolute shock and utmost embarrassment.
"I won't marry her!!" This was the only line I could utter after completing my inner conflict.

"Just shut up now Zohair! ! If you would have listen to your mom and me this would never had happened . And guests and media are already there waiting to see Zohair Abdullah!! A millionaires wedding . So just do what I say now." I had never seen him like this. He was red with anger.

Aliza! I know something is wrong you cannot do this to me . I love you and you said that youlove me too.....

"Now do this Nikaah without any drama did you understand." He said and I nodded.
Today if I was a normal middle class person I wouldn't be pushed into this marriage with Aiza and would have gotten a chance to find Aliza and question her.. I hate being a millionaire.

Asr time-
In Jum'ah Masjid (mosque)-

"Do you accept Aiza Ahmed as your wife?"Imaam Saharan asked.

My mind entered into my small cave of thoughts conflicting for an answer!"No!!No!!Say no!!"a voice from my heart cried."Aliza is a witch who ran away leaving you alone she does not deserve you!say yes!!"my mind spoke.

I looked at my dad and my mind won the conflict.
"Qubool hai!!"(yes I do)"
I answered three times .

"Mubarakan(Congratulations )"people started wishing me.
With a heavy heart I managed my tears and faked a smile.
"So let's go to my daughter's place now!" Dad ordered.
We drove with Imaam Saab and a few other relatives.
I was dropped home while other's including mom leaned towards Aliza's......sorry now its just Aiza.Aiza's place with the clothing and jewellery we bought for my wife Aliza but now it's Aiza!! A tear made his way down my cheek.

---------------------------------------------------------

Aiza's P.O.V-
Alhamdullilaah!!!Ya Allah thank you thank you so much !!!! I was so ok happy.I was on cloud 9.
In few minutes I will be the wife of Zohair Abdullah!!!OMA!! All my friends are going to burn in the fire of jealousy!!
I need to look perfect its not a normal wedding..It's a millionnaire's wedding and lots of people will be there!!
I quickly dressed in a decent wear and covered my face with make up until it was smooth.
I put on some Kohl and a lipstick!!
PERFECT!!
Wow!!Abdullah uncle and Immam Saab are here!
Feria entered with a red dupatta. Which I wore on hiding my face!!

Imaam Saab asked,"Kya aapko Zohair Abdullah se Nikaah qubool hai!(Do you accept Zohair Abdullah as your husband!!"
"Qubool hai!(Yes, I do)"
He asked the same question thrice and I gave the same answer!

"Mubarak" i hear everyone congratulating me. My happiness was beyond imagination.
Ya Allah !! I m so blessed.

My mom hugged me tightly with tears in her eyes and I know those tears were not meant for me they were for Aliza! But I don't care now . My dream is full filled.

"Habiti(dear) !this is your accessories that you will be wearing in your reception!!"my mother-in-law said with a grin handing me a box.

"Jazakallahu khair.(thank you) Mom!!"I said with sugar coated tongue!!

"Ohh!!"she laughed a little and gave me a peck on my forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------

So there is hardly few hours left for my reception. Mamma entered handing me an Islamic book and a paper."Aiza! !I know how this wedding built its roots but still you are married and you need to complete your responsibilies as a good wife and a good daughter-in-law.Go through this book and there are some Duas a girl should recite on her wedding day.May Allah mercy you with his blessings!!!"she explained and left hugging me.

I looked at the book and the paper but wasn't in a mood to read them so I just placed them on the side table and went in the bathroom to take a short shower.
I was overjoyed.

---------------------------------------------------------
I wore my beautiful lehenga which looked perfect on me. "It was made for me not Aliza. It fits me perfectly."I spoke to myself and ended with a grin on my face.
Make up artist arrived in some time.

"Ohh so ur Mrs. Millionnaire! Lucky person ha!!"she said with bright eyes.

"Ya! I m Mrs.Zohair! Any problem?" I scowled. She gave me a murderous glare.

"Plz now don't waste time and start. I hate being late." I saw a corner of her lip going upward in arrogance as she started exposing the items.

She worked on my face. Patting it with heavy make up .
Eye-liner,Mascara, eye-shadow,lashes,kohl,blush,coloured lens,lip pencil,lipstick and what not ,She just changed my look.
She tied my hair in a cute hair style and decorated it with hair accessories.
She pinned the dupatta half way on my head . Wow I looked gorgeous!!!

I looked myself in the mirror praising myself mentally when mom and Feria entered. I m not quite attached with Feria as she has a problem with my attitude and I can't help it.
"Mashallaah!" My mom said cupping my face in her palms.
"Mom!plz you will spoil my make-up!"I said with an arrogant look taking her hands off my face. I know it's a little rude but she must understand it took hours to get ready and now I can't let it spoil.
"Hmm..The car is ready.Feria you plz accompany her."she left .