Chp-12

After half an hour-
"Don't worry Ms.Feria she is fine now.But as I said before she can die any minute. " doctor informed.
"Plz give me some medication so that I can live just a week more. I wanna see my daughter happy!!" Auntie cried.

"Dont worry !!you will definitely live!!"doctor left .

"Auntie! Plz rest a little!!" I tried to stop her from standing up.

"No Feria!!today is the Nikaah. Several preparations need to be done."

"Auntie!!I m here you can tell me what to do!!"
"Hmm!You just look after Aliza! Go and check if she is awake!!"

I went to Aliza's room to wake her up.
"Salamualaikum Aliza"I knocked the door till my knuckles turned red."This girl must be sleeping!"I said to myself. Pushing the door hard,I entered her room but to my surprise Aliza wasn't there. I called out for her but she was nowhere to be seen. I checked the bathroom .
"She must be with Aiza or others."

"Hey Aiza!Have you seen Aliza??" I questioned her.

"N-no"
"Aiza wait!! This is Aliza's engagement ring na. " I saw her ring in Aiza"s finger.
"Umm.....ya!she gave me last night as she was competing with henna and see I forgot to return it to her."she said and rushed towards her room.
Weird!!I asked our other cousins but no one know where she is ! She was nowhere to be seen .Kitchen, bathrooms, garden, backyard, I looked at every nook and corner of the house but she wasn't there.
I asked her mom,.."What?Feria see properly she must be there in her room. Wait ask your uncle she must be with him."

"Yea but uncle is out. Maybe she has accompanied him.We need to wait till he returns!"

"Hmm!Till then lets have a look on the decoration and food items."

After 1 hour-
AHMED'S P.O.V. (ALIZA AND AIZA'S DAD)
"Asalamualaikum!So my dear wife this a dress for you! You will be wearing this today in your daughter's reception." I handed my wife a beautiful dress and a diamond ring, I bought for her. I was so happy . Her health has improved a lot. I bought some chocolates and two sets of gold earings for both of my daughters.

I rushed towards Aliza and Aiza's room.
"Alizaaaaa..... Aizaaaaa"i called them.
Aiza came running towards me. Alas!she is happy now!
I handed her a box and she was overjoyed.
"Where is my princess??call her fast .."

"But uncle she was with you right? ?"Feria asked.

"Feria!I am talking about Aliza.I haven't seen her since last night plz call her as fast as possible."

All the colour drained out of her face.
"B-but she is nowhere in the house. We thought she is with you!!"

"What??where is Aliza???"
What are they talking?.Aliza is nowhere in the house. Then where is she??
I searched her in the whole mansion but she was nowhere.
Aiza came rushing to me.
"Dad! I found this letter on Aliza's bed!"

What letter? My heart pounded as fast as an airplane!
She handed it to me.With my shaky hands I opened and read..
Tears made their way down my cheek . I lost the grip and the letter flew off my hands. I cannot believe this . My Aliza! She --she......tears flowed off and I was frozen on the spot.

"What is there in this letter?? Ya Allah!! Ahmed tell me!!" My wife shaked me but I couldn't speak I was frozen.
Mrs. Ahmeds P.O.V(AIZA AND ALIZA'S MOM)-

I saw him reading the letter with tears in his eyes. His smile and happiness faded. He was shocked and the letter flew from his grip.
Ya Allah !it made me worry. What must be there in the letter? Has someone kidnapped my little one??

I shaked Ahmed crying and sobbing but he was frozen. I picked the letter and read it.

--

Allah!!! I broke down in tears. My legs started shaking ,I lost the ability to stand and fell on the ground. My Aliza,my angel cannot do this to me.
I looked at the clock and it was 12:30!! Nikah time was no far.
Abdullah and his companions will be here any minute. What will I say to them?Allah plz help us!!! My daughter cannot do this to me ,to her father,to Zohair! !!This was the first time I wished I was dead.

Zohair's P.O.V-

It was time for Jum'ah prayer and we reached Jum'ah Masjid for my nikaah. I was so happy.ya Allah!!Shukran!Shukran for everything you gave me. For all your blessings.
After the prayer the Imaam asked
"Kya aapko Aiza Ahmed se nikaah Qubool hai(are you willing to marry Aiza Ahmed)"
He said Aiza!!
" Imaam Saab it's Aliza Ahmed!!"I informed.

"No my son !! On the nikaah nama the name elected is Aiza. See!"

"Dad there is a major mistake."I turned to my dad.

He looked at the faces of the others and bluntly replied. "Ya!we need to change this. So brothers I m really sorry but nikaah will be held in the Asr coz of this error!" He informed.
"Come on son lets go to Ahmed and look at this problem."he turned towards me. I nodded.

We reached Aliza's place and there everyone looked sad. I dont know what was wrong with them.We headed to a room where Mr and Mrs Ahmed,Aiza, Feria were already sitted. My eyes searched for Aliza but she was nowhere to be seen.
Dad locked the room behind us. I am confused !!

"Read this!!"he handed me a letter.

Dear Mom and Dad,

Mom,I am very happy that your health has improved. I know you are quite happy with this marriage but mom I can't handle it anymore.
I m sorry!! I m sorry Mom! I hate Zohair!I will not be able to live my life with him.
Dad, I m really sorry for running away like this but I will not be able to see you both broken and hurt after my decision. Honestly,I said yes coz of mom!
Plz forgive your princess for this! And take care of my mom!!
And plz don't even try to find me. I will back in few days!!

Yours lovely princess,
Aliza...

----------------- ------