Chp 33

Aliza's P.O.V-
  I missed my sis every now and then.
She is still in the same condition. Today when i was cleaning the cupboard,I found a bunch of photos and drawings i had preserved years before. All the memories attacked the small little cave of my mind. With a heavy heart i slowly picked up a pic which was clicked by dad when we both were blushing and smiling. it was clicked when i and Aiza were studying in high school.
*Flashback*
"Aliza i m soo excited!"Aiza yelled.
"Aiza you also know i m not gonna marry before you!You first decide your marriage na!"I said totally irritated that wierd girl was talking about how she will enjoy in my wedding. Her friend's sister's wedding was two days ago and she flogged my twins head that sister's weddings are a source of fun and enjoyment. and this mad lady is planning my wedding !
"See i will do all the preparations like Mariya did!Wow its so amazing!"She blabbered.
"Aiza"i blushed a little.
"I m gonna dance like an alien in your wedding!"she laughed.
"You will be wearing a purple colour gown for the reception,white and red indian suit for nikaah and a persian blue colour kaftaan on the first day at ur new house!"she literally planned everything! my cheeks were crimson by this time.
and that is when Aiza was teasing me and smiling and dad clicked our pic.

*Flashback*

Who thought that things will be so different!
Who thought Aiza wont be there in my wedding.
I was getting night mares after Aiza's confess,her sobs ,her cutting  wrist, and entering in the Coma!
Zohair became more possessive towards me. He turned to be more protective and care full regarding me. He was always there to help me. He used to call me at night in intervals to see if i am alright . By that time I was used to these nightmares I make Zohair believed that I am no more scared of them.
One night I talked to Zohair and said,"Zohair !I really love you!Nd I don't want you to be nervous and sleepy tomorrow in the abroad conference!"yes he was going to held up a conference with some foreigners who came from abroad early morning . I declined to accompany him because I need to look after Aiza. Actually Aiza was just an excuse the truth was I can't accompany him anywhere in the morning. Sometimes the night mares I get are too scary and its impact can be see the next day specially in the morning.
I remember last time when I saw a dreadful beast killing Aiza in the hospital room in my dream.
Next morning I literally hit that nurse who was injecting Aiza thinking that she is the beast. I don't want anything like this to happen in the conference hall.I ordered Zohair to sleep and told him that I was absolutely fine. I also told him to stop worrying about me and dare he wake up to check on me.
He believed that I am alright and slept.

A girl in black!!Her hairs were long and Brown flowing out from her hijab. Her face was covered with a Veil and I could see her hazel eyes only.
She offered her hand for a handshake and I did so.They were white as milk and soft as cotton. I was mesmerised by her beauty.She hold on my hand and started walking . Everything was black around I could see only her back which was facing me. Soon a room revealed in but my eyes were still glued on her back. She turned around and gestured me to look around. it was a beautiful place decorated with expensive show pieces and chandeliers. White curtains were all around.
She pointed her finger towards a door. Black and silver linings were done on that white door. I slowly went near and turned the knob to see what's inside. My eyes stunned at the sight. As i open the door flames of fire came hoarding me. I stepped back and was soon sweating . I asked the lady on the veil what was all this and she again pointed towards the same open door. I could see a figure there.. He was ....."No!! I will save you" I cried. I will save my dad.
I tried going near but the flames were too high. I pleaded the lady to help my dad and this when she removed her veil. Aiza!!I  asked her what was all going and she replied with a grin on her face "I will take evrything from you!I will kill your dad from your dreams ." I cried pleaded but she laughed . She laughed louder. Rage boiled in me and I pushed her in the flames of fire and closed the door. She cried and begged me to save her but I didn't I waited for her sobs to stop completely ." I can't let you ruin my life"I yelled with all energy left inside me. Soon the sobs stopped completely bringing me into senses .did I killed her?I asked myself I opened the door and the flames were gone . No dad no flames. She was lying alone burnt fully. I screamed and yelled till my throat started to ache.   I started gasping air and suffocation hit me. Dad was already dead I killed her just coz of a dream. I killed the most beautiful girl . I cried louder.
Soon I could feel the cold water splashed on my face.
my eyes opened to find a crowd in front of me. Aunt Khadija,my neighbour gave me some water to drink. I was shocked as i don't know what actually happened. Was I dreaming? Was I screaming so loud that they all came to know about it? I could feel my head hurting and blackness surrounded me.

When i woke up Zohair was in front of me. I remembered how I killed her. I stood up. the guilt was eating me up. I took  a knife from the nearby fruit basket and was just about to pierce it into my stomach when Zohair stopped me . He snatched it from my hand and hugged me.
"I killed her! I am a killer . I have no right to live."I yelled while Zohair's grip tightened on my wrists . I hit his chest to be free but no. I don't know what I was doing I mixed up the reality with my dream. He hugged me tight and starting soothing me." It was just a night mare. you didn't killed any one"I hid my face in her chest and squeezed my eyes. My breathing skipped and fresh tears started flowing more.

I turned back to normal after two days and realised it was just a dream. Zohair had made his mind . he told me that they are soon getting married. he can't take risk of letting me leave alone at night.
On Friday  he came with Mr.Adam, his wife and a Sheikh.
I couldn't oppose him . He bought a Red lehenga for my nikaah and himself wore a white Kurta payjama (Islamic dress for boys).He looks so good in that.Mr. Adam's wife is just like my mother. She braided my hair in a cute hairstyle and pinned my hijab half way on my head revealing few strands of hair. She did a light makeup lightened with red shade of lipstick. I was looking perfect.She leaded me to the hallway where Zohair, our friends and co workers were there. Zohair offered his hand and we lead to a sofa and sat there for a while . Sheikh asked me,"Kya aapko Zohair Abdullah se 1,00,000 rupye meher me nikah qubool h? (Do you accept this nikaah with Zohair Abdul Rehman with a meher of Rs 1,00,000?)
"Qubool hai"(Yes i do) i answered three times and the same question was asked to Zohair and be also accepted. Meher is an amount given by the groom and his family to the girl at the time of nikaah.
We signed the marriage certificate AND done.
Everyone had dinner and enjoyed the evening . I was also happy but Aiza was always tgere in my mind . I missed her.
Soon Zohair took me to his place and we spend our time.

Zohair proved to be the best husband.
Now he is the best father also !!!

Hey so here's the part you were all eagerly waiting for. And sorry if there are any mistakes. And that dream part is a very lame I know that but  dont forget that nightmares are insensible only.
Thanx for voting and encouraging me to write.
Keep voting ,commenting and sharing*winks***