important notice.

Assalamualiakum to all my lovely readers. its been a long time since i wrote this story, and today after years i am back here for a discussion. 

First of all thank you everyone  for giving this book a try, for all those precious votes and  comments of yours, it really means a lot. 

I have been re-reading my whole book since few days and with the help of your views addressed in the comments I too feel that this book that i wrote nearly 3 years ago have lot of mistakes and confusions. It can be better if I re-write the whole thing again.

Technically I won't change the story plot but the overall story will be thoroughly changed. for example:-

1-The characters's name. As many of you were too confused with the twins' name I will be changing that .

2- The scenes. As a matured reader as well as writer i found my scenes to lack in detail and drama. for eg, the scene where Zohair insults Aliza, it lacks in drama. similarly the first chp also seems to be too basic for me. i may change that scenes completely.

Here is a short version of the edited part.

 "I have to say you are indeed a fearless woman. You had guts to propose me! Look at yourself, where you belong, I am the son of a ,millionaire! Jordan Williams Dale. And who are you? The daughter of a retired orphan trustee! How can you even think about us. I am sorry to say but now I understand why do they say you have never ever been seen with a guy. Who the hell will want to date you!" He said. " Miss Julie Fernandez , you may have good looks but your personality, your arrogance, your status and your heart are worse than a maid. I don't think anyone will like to be with you. Stop dreaming of a prince charming on a horse sweetie because even the prince's horse man will reject you."

She stared at him in disbelief. Tears brimmed her eyes as his words wounded her heart. The world stopped as the sharpness of his tongue injured her dignity. Silence spread among the crowd as everyone stared at her, waiting to see her crush in front of him. She hid her face as the lone tear slipped down her cheek. Stepping down from the stage she ran towards the exit and away from him. But someone choose to play with her further. A strong muscular figure stepped in front of her. His hair were messy, his eyes were lustful. A strong smell of beer hit her nostrils. His steps were stumbling and he was nowhere near decent. He looked like a street side drunkard. "Don't be disheartened sweet heart. I am here for you. I can be your date for next few years." lust dripped from his mouth as the crowd laughed at her. For an instant she thought someone will come forward and punch this guy for talking shit but instead people laughed. She felt her heart damaged. Sparing a last glance at him who was standing on the stage and staring at her dumbfounded she ran through the laughing crowd.

-----------------------------------

3. There could be more of Zohair's character. I showed he is against love because of his past, but i find his character too weak. would you like to see a strong, arrogant and intense version of Zohair?

4. Basically i find that I rushed to the marriage point without showing the chemistry of Zohair and Aliza. Do you want to read more of their chemistry?

So these are some changes i found to be made in this book so that it could be one of your favorite reads .

I would like to hear what you all think about this. should i hook up with the idea or forget it and a new book or re-write the sequel of this book as for the old sequel, i messed it up and have to delete it.

If you reading my blabbering write now please do reply your views. Criticism accepted.!

Thank you so much.