Chp 22

I m really sorry guys for such a late reply but trust me i hardly get time to think. And now its my boards so plz dont forget me in ur dua's...

Days passed and Zohair was in the same state. Zohair's father made Aiza 20% partner of his company impressed by her nature towards him and her high job skills.

Aliza!No one knows where Aliza was. Zohair visited London also but to no avail.
"Hey bros u need to move on in life now! I hav a perfect work for you.
You can start with a new morning. "
I said.
"I cant forget her!"
"I m talking with a colleague for you. You need to start now!"
"I will try!"He said and i nodded with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------
Months passed Zohair was fully involved in his work . He shifted to New York and started working as a designer as he has experience and skills he learnt in his father's institute.
Aiza was quite happy with her money and Zohair's parent miss their child . As per Zohair's order i visit them once in a month as an unknown client.

Aliza we dont know where she is!Is she even alive??. Zohair is still searching for her.
About me I am happy with my business work and am soon gonna marry my childhood love!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Zohair's P.O.V
They think i had forgotten her but no she ruins my thoughts each and every moment. I cant forget her nor i can forgive myself..

I wish she was with me. I miss u Aliza!!My each breath misses u every minute every second.Plz come back!Where the hell are you!!

I prayed my i'sha prayer in the mosque and few rakats of salaatun hajat as i do every day and made dua.
"YA ALLAH!THE ALMIGHTY ! THE MOST MERCUFUL!!PLZ FORGIVE ALL MY SINS! YA ALLAH PLZ PLZ FORGIVE ME!!ALLAH PLZ GRANT ALL MY WISHES.OH GRACIOUS!PlZ KEEP MY ALIZA SAFE ALLAH PLZ MAKE HER HAPPY IF SHE IS MEANT TO BE HAPPY WITH ME PLZ MAKE HER MINE AND IF HER HAPPINESS IS WRITTEN IN THE HANDS OF ANY OTHER GUY PLZ HELP HER TO FORGET ME! I KNOW SOMEWHERE IN THE CORNER OF THE WORLD SHE IS MISSING ME!! I KNOW I HAVE DONE A SIN OF BREAKING MY MARITAL RELATIONSHIP BUT ALLAH I CANT BE WITH AIZA AFTER ALL THE DRAMA SHE DID JUST FOR MONEY AND STATUS.BUT I WONT CURSE HER I WANT TO FORGIVE HER JUST FOR YOUR SAKE. AAP S.A.W (PEACE BE UPON HIM)USED TO FORGIVE THE ONES WHO KILLED THEIR DEAR ONES AND HE TOLD US TO MAKE DUA FOR THE ONE WHO HARMS OR HURTS US. YA ALLAH OUR PROPHET MADE DUA FOR THE PEOPLE IN TAAIF(A PLACE IN SAUDI ARABIA.PLZ CHECK AAP S.A.W (PEACE BE UPON HIM)'S INCIDENT OF TAAIF.)FOR THOSE WHO HIT HIM WITH STONE,WHO CURSED HIM,WHO INSULTED HIM WHEN HE WENT TO MAKE THEIR LIVES BETTER BY SHOWING THEM THE CORRECT PATH .HE WAS SO HURT BUT STILL HE MADE DUA FOR THEM WHICH HELPED A LOT.YA ALLAH HELP ME LIVE MY LIFE PEACEFULLY AS PER OUR PROPHET'S LIFE STYLE WHICH CAN FREE ME FROM ALL THE WORRIES AND TENSIONS OF THE WORLD. TODAY I ALSO FORGIVE AIZA FIR WHATEVER SHE DID WITH US AND PRAY FIR HER. ALLAH PLZ SHIW HER CORRECT PATH . LASTLY PLZ SHOW ME THE CORRECT PATH AND PLZ HELP ME TO FIND ALIZA...
AAMEEN!!!!

GLOSSARY
Salaatun ha'ajat- A namaz of two rakats prayed for asking something from Allah..(Zohair wants Aliza's happiness so he started praying this namaz with the faith that Allah will help him and Inshallah he will seek Allah's help.)
TAAEF Incident-It is a place in saudi arabia near Mecca and Madina.At that time Taeef was known for its hospitality given by the people towards the guests. As idol worship and various sins harmful to human life increased Aap S.A.W. Pbuh decided to show them the right path and inbuilt love of the Almihhty Allah in them. As per tge orders of Allah he travelled to Taaef and decided to meet the three biggest personalities there. He told them few words encouraging them towards Islaam . He said,"I m the prophet of Allah and he has sent me to stop you from consuming evil practices.Accept his deen and you be free from all the worries ."
The three men not only declined Islam but also insulted our Beloved prophet. They cursed him and tge youngsters ran behind him hitting him with the stones until his shoes wore coloured with blood. We can imagine how hurt he was the people who were famous for the hospitality they give to the guests were hiting the most high status personality and cursing him when he tried helping them.
After some time when Aap s.a.w. pbuh halted at a point Jibrael a.s (angel sent by Allah) came to our prohet and asked him."Ya nabi!If u say we can destroy these people." Angel of mountains said."Ya Nabi if u say this whole Taaef settled between the two mountains can be crushed and kill these monsters."
But our nabi answered giving us a message."No ! If they are not willing to spread Islam their children will do or any of their children's children will do. Ya Allah show them tge rught path!" Later a teenager from a well known family came ahead in India and dug the roots of Islam leading to spreqd if Islam in India.
This incident gives the message of forgiving people and is an example of excellent behaviour of our beloved prophet Muhammed s.a.w pbuh..