Chp 30

Aliza's P.O.V-
I bumped into his cabin without a knock with loads of files. Snapping them on the table,I turned to face him.
He was staring at me with amusement while his lips curled up in a smile as our eyes met . He is just soo adorable.
It made a sec or two to free my head out of him.
He took small steps towards me making my heart skip. As he took a step ahead I took a step behind till my waist hit the desk behind. He chuckled making me more panic.
I moved to my right besides the desk as he took a step forward soon my back hit the wall. He was being mischievous and trust me I had fallen for him . I was in my imaginary world enjoying this side of Zohair . Ya I was panicked but still I adore him. My breath stopped for a minute when his hands trap me . Both of his palms flat on the either sides,beside my face on the wall. He was so close to me . His adorable jet black eyes were staring in my hazel ones. What was he doing?

He brought his face closer near my neck.He removed the pin of my hijab which was just above my ear. It was hard for me to breath now but I couldn't stop him. I wanna be loved the way I love him .My hijab was loosen and He left it wrapped around my neck displaying my ear and neck open. After a hard conflict with my thoughts I raise my hands to oppose him,"Zo-Zohair!" I pushed his chest slightly to move him back just to get my hands caught and pinned to the wall. Fanning the bare skin near my ears he said,"you can't hide the love you have for me!Who are you scared of then?Why can't you marry me ?I love you and you love me then what's the problem baby?"
As his words went into my senses my face boiled with anger. What do he think of himself?He is my sister's husband? I can't be his target the way my sister was. He can't make me a fool.
I tried freeing my hand from his grip but that made it more tighter.
"You can't run away today without answering me Aliza!" He dig his nails into my wrist and made me moan .
"Leave me!Or else I will shout!"I know that was dumb as I waited late and there was no one in the office left to hear my shout and he knew it. Hell!!How can I tell him to wait knowing that no one will be there and i will be left alone with this f*****.But I had trust on him that he won't do anything wrong with me but....
My thoughts got distracted with his chuckle,"Shout!Is there anyone out there to hear you?You only ordered me to wait!!"he smiled. He was acting to be a heartless fu****. Yes Acting!!No matter how close he was and I bet if some one other than him would be in this position I would have gone mad. But I couldn't coz I trust him no matter how much I heard about him being abusive but yet I know he won't try anything with me. He can't hurt me. I looked at his eyes with a pleading , nervous look that maybe melted him!Seeing at my puppy face he got lost. After a sec his eyes trailed to our hands and he turned it to see the red marks on my hand cause of his hard grip. He immediately let my hand go off and moved a step behind.
His gaze was locked on the floor.
"I-I just want the answer!!Plz lemme know for what are you are punishing me and yourself!!yes I made a mistake but...."He paused them continued,"but u try to understand me. That lady washed my mind and ...."I knew it that was just a mistake and he was not in his senses and I m glad that he is confessing.he continued,"and i also thot that-that you was just marrying me under pressure and when it was enough for you you -ran away just a night before our marriage.Aliza I don't know how could I even think of it and how can i-" what??I was wrong he is not confessing he is just throwing his blame on my shoulders . He wanted to say that I ran so he did all this.I was red with anger now."just shut up !you can't throw your blame on my shoulders.I know everything Mr. ZOHAIR AND that is what made me run."I scowled.
He looked annoyed, and in annoyance he asked with a confused look,"What?What the hell do you know and-and what i did that made you run away huh?"he snapped.
"Oh you really don't know!Zohair I m not a fool. Stop being innocent!"

"Wait a sec Aliza!I really don't know what are are talking about!"

"Haha-It seems interesting ha!so now you wanna say that you don't know what happened between you and Aiza before our marriage huh?Where were you the night before my henna ceremony? Office huh?What a co-incidence Aiza was also in the same office with you"

"Me and Aiza???Aliza what the hell you are saying?She was there to meet someone and I just saw her. I haven't shared a word with her!How can you accuse me ??"he shouted louder this time.

Aiza's P.O.V-
I reached Dubai airport till the evening. Some how I got Aliza's boss's no. I called him and ask him Aliza-s address . He was a nice man he informed that he talked with her few minutes ago and she is still in the office. I noted her office's address.i wished that Zohair would be there. I don't know from where I got so much courage to face the truth. I rushed to the address before I lost my courage.
The office was empitied. I could hardly see anyone there . I went inside but my eyes met no one. I turned to return but a sound entered my ears it seemed like someone was fighting. Screams were heard. I leaned towards the voice it was heard from a cabin. I slightly opened the door to spy and I saw Aliza near the wall . She was red with anger and in front of her was Zohair. My hands shivered as I loose the grip on the door. My heart skipped as I remembered why I was here and how hard it was.
I heard Zohair screaming,
"Me and Aiza!" A shiver went through my spine as I hear him. Aliza is here to find her answers. Allah!! A tear rolled down my eyes with fear and guilt. "Aliza what the hell you are saying?She was there to meet someone and I just saw her. I haven't shared a word with her! How can you accuse me ??"he shouted louder this time." I was completely shocked I don't know what to do now.

"Zohair just stop all this drama now!"Aliza was louder than him .

"Aliza you know what ? You had been fooled by your own sister who is just a bitch. I don't know what she has said to you about me but -"Zohair shouted and he was right I m bitch. And now Aliza 's gonna hate me.She cut him off,

"Shut up how dare you use such words for my sister ? You are f**ker you ditched her,you hurt her,you beat her ,you used her and now you left her coz you wanna do the same with me!"Aliza has so much trust in me . What to do . She will definately get hurt if she came to know the truth.

"What? Aliza you-"Zohair tried to defend himself but..
"Get lost! I don't wanna listen anything ! Just go away. "
My legs lost the energy and I was about to fall when Zayn hold me. He looked in my eyes and I could feel the pain in his eyes. I could see the love I was struggling for in his eyes. I hugged him . He caressed me and gestured to go inside and confess.
I wiped my tears and taking a deep breath stormed in.
Both of them were red with anger they snapped their heads seeing me. Both of them were shocked to see me .
Zayn waited for me outside . I lost words when I saw them but as I turned to see Zain at the door I knew what I wanted . "Ali..Aliza"I hesitated.
"Thank God Aiza you are here. You need not to be scared of this coward. "
She rushed near me and said . Tears welled up in my eyes. I was betraying her the one who trust me so much. ALLAH!Aiza speak. "He is right Aliza!" I said with my gaze locked on the floor.I saw a confusing look on her face ."don't be scared !"she caressed me.
"I am not scared . What do you think Aiza!Aiza will be scared . I m telling the truth for which I m here . He not even met me that day. It was all my plan to complete my dream and gain money and status. "I shouted with my eyes closed and hands raised. My heart beat raise as I was gasping for air to breath. She looked pale.
"I ditched you not he!I was always the one who betrayed you!I was the one to steal your happiness. Not this time but always. I curse my self to be your sister. You was the one who always encouraged me and made ways for my happiness. You always loved me and support and tried being my better half but I.. I..had always been responsible for your sadness."I emptied my heart.She was broken i could see it but i couldnt resist to speak.
"Zohair he has always loved you. He was always there for you. He had never ever looked at me. He had never even touched me after marriage or before that. He is just yours. And I brainwashed him also. He cried and wept for you but I was so blind with jealousy and money that I not even felt bad for him. I destroyed everything. I don't want you to forgive me coz what I did is unforgivable but I just want you to be with that guy he loves you he won't let you cry . Plz don't misunderstand him . Plz....be with him and lemme have some piece of mind."I sat on my knees as my leg lost energy to stand I wept and sobbed. She was still in shock her face was blank I could see the pain in her eyes. ZOHAIR came near her to support her but she was frozen tears started trailing down her cheeks . I cannot see her like this no. I wiped my tears and got up I looked at them Aliza was on her knees crying and Zohair was busy supporting her I turned to Zayn and he was staring me and gave me a cheerfull smile.And then...........

Assalaamualaikum!!Phew!The longest chp I had ever wrote . Tired after writing it.One thousand nine hundred and 20 words!Hope you all like it and plz vote and comment to encourage me to write further.... And yeah my board exams are quite near plz don't forget me in your duas!!