Chp 31

Aslamualaikum guys so i know it was a late update and i m sorry for that and also the next update will be after my exams end that is in March. Dont forget me in ur duas.

Zayn smiled at me. And then.......
And then i was so embarrassed and guilty that I couldn't look up at them.
Aliza was fully broken coz of me yet she didn't said anything to me. If I was in her shoes I would have killed her after insulting her badly. But .... enough. I can't see her like this . I can't. I shoved a blade from my jacket . Unwrapping it I just let it make a deep and a harsh cut on my wrist. It hurted a lot. I tried to control myself from bursting out in pain but my mouth screamed in pain at last. I hold my wrist as tightly as possible to stop the pain . It wasn't that easy to die. Aliza snatched my wrist . First I didn't allowed any of them to see the wound but after few seconds I let her do as I lost all my energy. Zayn was also shocked. My thoughts and vision started blurring. I wasn't able to listen properly to what they were saying . Everything looked blur and then everything vanished and darkness covered my eyes. I wanted to apologize to Aliza i wanted to say her that from now onwards she will get all that happiness she was deprived because of me,now no one will try to snatch it from her but I couldn't open my mouth nor my eyes. And soon I was unconscious.

---------------------------------------------'................

Zayn's P.O.V.
I smiled at her to encourage her. I thought of going inside and supporting her but shook the thought out wen I realised that Zohair was angry and emotional. If he will see me supporting Aiza it will hurt him more , after all who would be able to see his  l bestie supporting the one who destroyed his life.
But I have a special place for Aiza . She is not so mean and cruel as they all see her. She just have a little soft heartened and a little immature that's it. And I could see the pain in her eyes. She had never been happy while making Aliza sad. She always think about her but the jealousy and ego always ruined her life. I just love this girl.
She was on her knees . Her face looked pale and was full of tears . Her eyes were locked on the floor . Her back was infront of me i couldnt properly see her until she twisted her head for suoport.She was guilty. It's enough she needs me.I stepped inside and that is when I heard her scream. She was moaning. I ran near her and Aliza also did the same. A blade full of blood was lying on the floor. Her wrist was covered with her other hand. Blood was oozing out from her hard grip. She closed her eyes maybe to hide the pain. We tried to see her wound but she stiffened the grip . At last Aliza snatched her hand and she didn't opposed. Her wrist was badly cut and the flow of blood was unbearable. She was trying to speak but failed. She was in my arms I patted her cheek to keep her awake but all in vain.
'Aiza!!!' Aliza was telling her name but all went in vain.
I picked her up bridal style and we rushed to the nearby hospital. My white Kurta was red with blood. And tears were flowing out of my eyes. Zohair was busy consoling Aliza. She was inside the I.C.U.

After one hour the doctor came to us and spoke.
"Dr. How's Aiza?"I rushed to him and asked with some hope.
"Look Mr.Zayn ! The cut is quite deep and about 85% of blood has drained from her body. That's not at all good. We have somehow stopped but now if even a single drop will drain out it will be quite difficult for us to save her. On top of it ,it seems like she wasn't having her meals from last three days and that has worsen her condition . We are trying to energize her with the glucose bottles but if in three hours she isn't conscious her life can come to an end or else she can enter into Coma."the doctor explained.
The thought of Aiza dying or entering in Coma send shivers through my spine. I can't loose her. She is the most precious gem of my life. I am dead without her she is my heart.
REST three hours went in the memories of Aiza and his importance in my life. I also prayed for some time in the namaz area provided in the hospital. These three hours were the worst hours of my life. I don't know what was Aliza's condition but I know very well that she must be broken but Zohair is with him and he will always care for her more then anything.

I went near her ward and peeped through the glass. She was lying like a lifeless body. Several needles were joined in her hand. Bottle of glucose was attached in her hand .
I asked the Dr. weather I can enter in her ward. The Dr. first declined as three hours were passed and she was still unconscious but he Let me go inside. I took a seat near her bed and hold his injured Hand between my palms. Her hand was cold yet soft. I kissed the back of her palm and let it slip out as I was scared to her hurt her more.What if my grip hurt her wound?
I tucked few strands of her messy hair behind her ear.
The doctor entered at that moment as I moved back. The doctor did a short check up and checked her pulse. He sighed,"She is in Coma ."
My heart dropped at that moment . The doctor ordered me to move out. I saw Aliza sobbing in Zohair's chest. She also know how is Aiza by heart and therefore she forgave her so easily.
----------------------------------------

I have to go to the hospital freak I m late .
I rushed to the hospital and entered in the room,409!where Aiza was lying like a lifeless body.. Aliza was pacing in the corridor.
"Zayn where were you? I have to rush to the school."She said.
"I-I m so sorry was stuck with the new clients."
"Ok so now I m leaving dear Allahfiz."
I smiled at her and as soon as I stepped at the door line I heard a childish cute little voice."Mummaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"I turned around to meet my cutie pie ,my small little friend. He hugged her mom and then turned to me.......
Hey so lemme know what you think about this chp. So lemme tell you we are now at the end of the story just a few chps to go.Tell me ,what do you think about that child and Zayn!!