Chp-3

In the garden-

Aliza's P.O.V-

"I don't know why she wanna meet me so urgently but seems like she's angry."I thought..

"Salam Aiza!So??"
She gave me a glare and started,

"You are so cunning my dear sister!!In the morning you said you hate him and now you was flirting with him??"

"OMA!!What the hell are you speaking I wasn't -"She didn't even let me complete."Oh really??So you smile during a fight sis??"

Urghh.. she will never believe me!Allah plz help this girl!!
"Look Aliza!you cannot be my enemy ..Stay away from Zohair!!"She yelled. How can she think i will do such a thing..Huh!thank god no one was there.
I just hate that Zohair because of him I got so embarrassed..

Zohair's P.O.V-

What the hell she thinks of herself?
I was just trying to be gentle to her..No one in this world deserves my kind nature!She is also like my parents who always misunderstood me!I hate her!!!She is a devil dressed like an angel!

How can she insult me in front of everyone??Her smile!!I hate her!She will have to pay for it.......
I kept on cursing her!!

Now she will see the power of a millionaire!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------
At home-
Aliza's P.O.V-

I waited for about half an hour at the uni for Aiza but when I called her she was already at home!!
Yaar how can she do this?We return home together and today.....She must have just informed me I wouldn't have waited for her!!
I was quite hurt!

I reached home!My mom opened the door for me.We both greeted salam to each other.
"HEY ALIZA!!What's wrong with your sister?Why is she behaving so weird?"Mom questioned me!

"Mom where is she?"I asked.
She pointed towards the kitchen.

"Aiza?"I said grasping her attention.

"Ohh!!Hii sis!!How are you?"I thought she will behave like an angry lion but... Strange girl!!

"What happen Aliza?Wanna have pasta??I made it."She offered me,I think she wants to forget everything that happened at uni.I agreed and we both had her delicious pasta and went to pray Maghrib.

Aiza's P.O.V
I came home early without informing Aliza.After about 45 mins she returned.I can see the regret and sadness on her face.
My sis is very sensitive. I m sure my words havehurted her.But now I think it's enough.

"Aiza?" She said.

I directly offered her pasta that I prepared just to end this topic here.I don't want it to extend more
"Yea sure!" She said and we both have our pasta and after that we went to pray Maghrib Salah!!