Chp-16

Assalamualikum to all my readers. So someone asked me about Aliza. Actually Aliza is out of this story for a while (lol) but she will be joining us soon with a twist in her life.. Also there is another twist in this chp hope you will like it. Have a nice day enjoy reading. And one more thing plz ignore the mistakes I m not an actual writer this is just for fun.*winks *;)..

Zohair's P.O.V.-
I was sitting in the backyard of the wedding hall when Aiza was busy biding his family and friends goodbye.
I was married to Aiza!! I hate her. I noticed her weird behaviour towards me but.......Ya Allah!! Y can't I experience peace in my life . I was unable to see her in many functions . In the engagement party also she ran away in the middle. But after our nikaah she looked overjoyed.I don't know what is wrong with her. And Aliza I have full faith on her. Ya its true that first she hated me for some reason but we cleared it off. Is this a plan or something?Is Aiza responsible? Is Aliza in trouble?No allah plz keep her safe and always protect her...My track of thoughts were interrupted when dad came yelling.
"Zohair get into the car. You know how weird is this. How can you leave her alone and sit here?" I glared at him, following to the car . Aiza accompanied me . I hate that girl. His smile kills me. His eyes are like Aliza.....Aliza where are you? Plz come back plz. MY Heart cried ......
Our journey in the car was silent....
Car halted at a spot which was the worst place for me. My house.. I hate this place I hate my parents coz thy never understood me. They think by letting me live in this gold cage they own me and I will be their servant. Think and act according to them.I shook my head to avoid these thoughts as I saw her. I turned my face. Her face flashed before my eyes Aliza! !! I miss you and I trust you too!! I rushed out of the car and paced towards the main door when I noticed the chauffeur's eye on her. I gripped her wrist in anger and dragged her towards the door way where mom welcomed us and decided to show her the whole house.
I rushed upsrairs to my favourite corner. A small little corner of this house. The only place where my heart relaxes . It is actually a small corner in the store room. There is a bag there that includes several albums of our childhood... Yes our!!!! There is a cupboard near the wall. I hid myself behind the cupboard excluding myself from the external world.When she left me I did the same. Glancing through these albums full of our childhood memories. It has pictures of my little Naira and Sana di .I repeat it when I m sad and needs someone to handle.Streams of tears made its way down my cheek. She also left me. She also made me alone. I lost my love again......
As i was about to open the album I heard some footsteps coming from the corridor. "Where is Zohair?? I wanna have talk with him.!"I hear mom's voice..I don't want them to know about my place coz if they knew about these albums they will throw it and I cannot live without them.
I hugged one of my first love's photo and placing it in that bag I left.
Mom ordered me to go in my room and to avoid all the chaos I nodded and left.
Missing both of my girls... I lost both of them. Alizaaaaaa!!!!!I will find the truth behind all this.

I entered the room mad and sad. But what I saw there I lost my control I burst on her. How dare she wore my t-shirt. . She cannot take my Aliza's place..
I grabbed her wrist in my grip forcing her to sit. She looked shocked and surprised. "Ah!" She murmured in pain.
"Whats wrong with you!Mr. Abdullah?"she yelled in pain,trying to lose my grip. But i did vice versa.
"How dare you wore my t-shirt?? Just stay away from me and my belongings!!" I growled.
"I-I don't have any t-shirt here. And I am your wife. I have full right on you and your things"she yelled arching his brows and pointing me with his index finger.

"I know Aliza cannot take such a big step. You must have forced him. I am damn sure. Tell me now where is she or you are dead!" Rage boiled throughout my body and my eyes and cheeks were red with anger. I was about to squeeze her neck but when I heard her cries I stopped..I controlled myself.
"Zo-zohair how can you say like this!"she sobbed hard melting my heart." My sister....i m even feeling ashamed to call her my sister. She fought with me the night before your nikaah.....I mean our.she was forcing me to marry you by saying th-that I dream to marry a rich guy then why not you. But honestly you know I never thought of you this way after all you was my sister's fiance and I respect that but she was grasping for freedom. She said you are bossy and-and..."
"And what??"I yelled in anger. It really scared her.
She remained silent. Tears were continuously flowing off her eyes.
. I lose her wrist free from my grip. I could see the pain in her eyes. I closed my eyes gulping the lump in my throat. Trying to control my..temper.. "Look Aiza chill and stop crying. "I said calmly. Then what came next was unexpected she hugged me and sobbed in my chest.
"I m sacred of you.." she said with a cranky voice and tearful eyes..
Her words struck one of my senses. -She is not responsible" Yaar Zohair how can you hurt her so much just because of your one sided love."i said to myself.I hugged him in return comforting her.."I-I m sorry. I ......I...you must sleep now . And don't worry I will sleep on the couch you make yourself comfortable and if you need anything tell me." My voice was cranky and i felt guilty.i sat on the couch controlling my tears......
I used my laptop to avoid her but trust me I was empty from inside. Why do the ones whom I love always finds the way to escape. First she.....and now Alizaa. Ya Allah plz give me strength to be a better person and a loving husband . I don't know how will I do but I won't be able to love anyone now....... Tears made wet tracks down my cheek. Allaaaah. I wish I would have died before facing all this.
Aliza when you never loved me why did you used words that pleased my heart and forced me to trust you and your love. I hate you Aliza. ......I hate you........I threw a glass of water towards the mirror in front of the couch.... Anger was boiling throughout my body .....