Sequel is out!!

Aslamualaikum all my cute readers .So Ya sequel is out.yay!
As told before its about the cousins.Naina,Talha,Imran and*****
So the title is
"My husband or my killer"
you are definately going to like this.
Lots of suspense ..
I have added two characters Naira and Zeeshan who may disturb you at the start but ahead you gonna love them......
Do read it..
A short description is already given in the prologue but Ya to give you some more information here is it.
13 years later!!!

1st April 2017..
India-

"I have an offer for u Naira my sweet heart!"Imran stated.
"What?!"
"A marriage proposal!"
her jaw dropped and her eyes widened .Imran knows everything then why is he reacting like this .She can't marry any guy..And Imran is his strength he cannot force him into any marriage..
"I have thought a lot about it and he is good for you as well as for me."he was emotionless.
Naira shook her head stubbornly and said,"Imran you know very well why I m away from all this marriage and relationship dramas!you cannot do this .I can't betray him.."tears welled up in her eyes..
"I m done with it you are marrying him tonight actually tonight will be just your nikaah and we can do rukhsati after 1 year or whenever you wish.
She was startled now.
she wasn't able to speak how can he do this to her??..
"And if you don't obey me I know how to handle you!!"he said arching an eyebrow.He is not her Imran he is different ruthless and heartless like him.How can she marry that guy?No !!!she thought...
*****
At night.
She was married.She signed the nikaah papers .how badly she wanted to say no.but she cant Imran has handled her since she was 7..She can't disobey him but Ya she can destroy her life.
She won't ever let his husband touch her..
She was sure about this.
She hated her husband..coz he played a game...for him marriage is a game but not for her....this is just a temporary show off marriage I thout but truth was different...
My one slap changed my whole world!!

don't get confused between Naira and Naina !!