Chp 25

*Flashback*
"Zohair!!!!" Her sweet voice said.
"Alizaa!!"
"Zohair!Zohair!!"
"Ya say my princess Aliza!"
" Listen ! I m gonna design our office and home. You may be a good designer so i will give you a chance to decide our home's architecture but dont ever think of our office!!" She roared the last part. She is so adorable.
"As you say my highness!!"a chuckle flourished lips.
I will always keep you happy . Love the way she laughs.
"So a light purple glass door and some detailing with dark purple!!it will look awesome na ??"she shared her thoughts.
"And what else my highness? " I tried being cheesy.
"Umm. The walls would be light purple with the furniture being dark.
Dark purple desk with magenta detailing . It will look so classy."
"Not bad! My wife is also good at designing.." I really liked her ideas. She smiled and then continued.
"And the small little shelves will also be light purple coloured with magenta fillings and details.
Three shelves in a row.
One filled with perfumes and art box as it is a cabin of designers.
The other below it with black and white papers and small little dolls wearing our top designed clothes. It will look so awesome we can't actually put statues but this dolls will be prettier and cute. What do you think??"she was so excited. The glit in her eyes made me fall for her again.

"Aliza! Everything will be as per your wish. I will never let your smile and hapiness fade away!" I actually mean it. I wanted to hug her so badly ... I love you I whispered quite low for her to hear.
She blushed a little and then came closer. "I love you too Zohair! It's time to go now Allahfiz" she whispered. Allah was I so loud . How did she heard that.
*Flashback*

Ahmed shook me out of my thoughts and gestured to enter. I opened that beautiful purple glass thinking about Aliza. As the door opened in front of me my eyes railed towards a beautiful dark purple coloured desk with margenta fillings. A bunch of folders were laying on it with a bottle of thumps up and a mug . Elegant colours laying perfectly near the folders. Everything well managed.
Besides somewhere my eyes went on the three shelves top one with perfumes and art boxes and second one with cute dolls and papers. And third one with a small frame which was turned upside down.
I thought as if I was dreaming. My mind was lost in Aliza and therefore I am seeing all this. I shook my head to empty it from Aliza's opinions but to no avail the things didn't change. I closed my eyes and rushed out frustrated without telling a word.
Ahmed followed me and said," sir Miss Alina is out for a moment she will be back in five minutes till then let's wait inside and you can't be angry on her she waited a lot now you need to have patience."
Alina wasn't there? I didn't noticed. Ahmed thought I m frustrated coz of that . I nodded and followed him back in the room expecting the things to change.
But nothing changed it was the same purple purple purple!!
Ahmed marked my frustration and asked,"Do you hate purple?"
I shook my head and leaned towards the shelves.
I turned a perfume bottle to see the name wich revealed " Viva La Juicy" my eyes stunned i checked out otter bottles "Gucci,Victoria's Secret Bombshel,Prada,Shalimar!!" God this were all Aliza's favourite perfumes!
I thought I was dreaming and therefore I could see Aliza's taste everywhere.
I called Ahmed and handed him a perfume and ordered him to read the product name "Sir it's written here you can read." He said as if I was blind.
"Cant you just read it ?""Umm. GUCCI"
I shook my head annoyed and touched the frame. As I was about to turn it a harsh voice entered my ears.
"Dare you touch it Mr. !No one has any right to touch my belongings!!"she shouted.
Aliza? ?No she can't be so rude!But this voice is Aliza! My mind was in chaotic situation . I was scared to turn around and clear my doubt. Allah I wish she is Aliza!No I don't want to see her this rude. Allah plz do what is best for me.plz plz.
"I m talking to you Mr. first of all you are so late and other thing is you are in my cabin without my permission. how dare you touch my belongings?"Anger was highlightened in her voice. I was busy trying to recognize the voice."Answer me!" She become more angry . Ahmed poked me whispering to turn but I was fighting an inner conflict. It was hard for me . If this was Aliza I am guilty to change her so much and I would hate to face her like this but if it isn't Aliza my heart will sink. I was deciding wether I want Aliza to be Alina or not.
She rushed towards me and turned me with immense force. I looked at her , a girl which looked independent wearing a Persian blue gown with a silver hijaab pinned . A tearfull look spread in those raged eyes and that red voice started cracking. Cheeks red with anger were now full of tears.
Aliza!!!!!I couldnt believe my eyes.
"Zo-zohair??" She spoke in a quivering voice. Sobbing hard in her hands that covered her mouth.
Ahmed and others were shocked to see her like this. I immediately hugged my lifeline .I started caressing her hair."Aliza! " tears made their way down my cheeks as she sobbed harder...
We were like this for few seconds till I was pushed back by her and a slap followed back.
"What the hell do you think you are? First hurt her and then one day come and hug her as if nothing had happened. You are my sister's husband and I can't love you anymore! Just go away and lemme live my life peacefully!"She yelled.
'Ali-Aliza-"
"Shut up and get lost! Just get lost! " a powerful angrier yell this time.
"Ahmed just take him out or else you are gone!"she was screaming like a mad lady. I had never saw her this angry in-fact I had never saw her shouting.
Ahmed dragged me to out and the door banged behind us.
He took me to my cabin and I wasn't able to make up what just happen .
Assalamualaikum!!So Alina is only Aliza!!!!Aliza seems to be quite upset!! What you guys think about them now? Will they accept each other and finally marry or is some other twist awaiting!!Plz forgive me for short and a late reply! Keep voting and sharing!!*winks*Lemme know what you think in the comments below!!