Chp-17

She was in a deep slumber. She looks so innocent. Dry tracks of tears were seen down her cheek. She had a smile on her face maybe  a fake one. Just trying to hide the pain she is bearing. Maybe the extreme pain was the cause of his happiness. You know sometimes you are so sad and you try being happy and overjoyed just to hide the inner pain. Yes this was only the reason she looked happy after this nikaah. This girl Aiza is my wife now her pain.... I need to handle her . What Aliza did was worst but I cannot punish this innocent face for that.
Streams of tears passed through my eyes... Fire ignited in my eyes and there was one more boom.... I threw the  glass and then the  other and soon the tray was empty. Floor was full of glass and mirror pieces. My eyes went in her way. She was awake. Hugging her pillow and duet she looked scared. ...
"What the hell is wrong with you Zohair? ?" She yelled.
I  lost my temper. To avoid hurting her I ran out of the room grabbing my keys.

60-80-100km/hr.... .and the needle kept on moving ahead. Though the road was vacant but still the chances of accident didn't less but now I don't care. Stamping my leg on the accelator, gripping the steering wheel so tight that my knuckles turned white. I took out a Marlboro cigarette pack and a liter... yes I smoke...I smoke when I m hard to handle. One hand puffing a cigarette and the other gripping the steering wheel. My knuckles were white hurting a bit. I lost my control . My heart pounds faster. I was driving zig zag,Crashing the tanks at the side of the road. ......I hate her..I hate her...what the hell is the point of living when you are not needed.. that feeling when you actually feel the pain in your chest hearing something that breaks you......Allah !!!!!it's hurting...
Suddenly my phone went off as the needle reached above 100km/hr.  My eyes trailed from the steering wheel to the phone and .....a-and i-it w...wa-was Aliza.! Joy filled my heart and I was beyond happy. I drifted the car to the right and applied the brakes with full force which led the tires to screech....
My hand started shaking and I felt like this the first time in my life. I took the phone with my shaky hands and was just about to tap the green button when it stopped vibrating. Hurriedly I call back  but to no avail ... her phone was swiched off now . I called once twice thrice ....twentieth but the answer didn't change. My heart sanked ..it felt like  she just pulled out a part of my heart , stomped on it and walked. I cried ..I cried so hard.

Hardly 1 hour was left for fajr smoking one more cigarette I took  U-turn. I returned home. The door was still open and the broken pieces of my heart and the glass were  the same. I saw her she was asleep. I went to the washroom and did my abulation. Dressed in a decent Islamic jubba (feet length Islamic long sleeve dress for gents .It's Sunnah to wear arabi jubba) and an islamic prayer cap. Both white in colour and leaned out to my way to masjid (mosque) .As I stepped out of the door my ears heard a pain. "Ouch-Aah!!!" I turned to watch Aiza growling and cursing . I went close to her to see her leg on a piece of glass bleeding hard. What the hell. "Cant you just pick up your sh*t from here ...Aaaaa!"She furrowed in anger and pain.

"I-I am really sorry!!" I moved my hand on her foot  and on that pony glass piece. She shook my hand shouting." You f*****r stay away.!" She said in anger."Aiza!!!shut up and stay still."I also got angry. She kept on moving her leg which irritated me like hell. Can't she stay still ." Aiza if you move one more time I will pierce one more piece there. "I frowned giving her a death glare.I placed her foot on my lap.  "Just stay away did you get it. I can do it on my own."she tried getting up but fell in my arms. It remembered me of Aliza...
*Flashback*

In the coffee shop.
"Zohair I m happy to have you in my life."she smiled. "But for now we need to distance ourselves to meet again!"she pouted.. "But can't we stay for some more time .."I stood up and whispered in her ears. "No!"she pushed me back and turned to move but my dumb Aliza lost control on her legs after banging with the table and she fell in my arms. We were like this for full 2 mins. She was so cute. I can't forget her.

*flashback ends!!!*

Aiza turned and sat on the bed. I felt that pain again in my chest. I grabbed her foot hard. She shouted and hit my hand but I tightened the grip and pulled the glass and bandaged her wound. She gripped on my t-shirt to control her pain . I told her everything about Aliza's call."Zo-Zohair you don't know my sister . She is a player. You she knows how to deal with people and gain sympathy. Maybe she must have gone shot of money and so trying to make you her atm. Zohair plZ plz don't trust her now ."she  said showing concerning. "Sorry Aiza!" I  immediately moved back and went to the mosque and prayed my Fajr prayer. I leaned in sujood.  My heart was filled with pain I sobbed in front of the creator of this world.
"Allah!!Ya Allah!!Ya Rahman !!Y-ya Rahim!!oh creator of this beautiful world. I know you are testing me. But oh my lord I cannot handle any more. Plz help me . After the death of my beloved ......... I controlled myself any how but Allah this is enough. Ya Allah help your child ... ya allah plz show mercy. Ya Allah plz help me to forget my past and start my new life with Aiza . Today I hurt her. Plz help me !!!" I sobbed hard . I felt a hand on my shoulder . With my teary face I saw imaam (the one who announces the prayer  in the mosque). "Son!have trust on him. He will never put you in a situation you can't handle.Have faith on him." I nodded and left. I took some breakfast from a restaurant as Aiza was ill and will find it difficult to cook. When I reached home she was having some tea. "Aiza I brought breakfast for you.You rest and I will microwave it and-" I said and was cut off."No need I made some tea for myself . And you can heat that food and eat. I need some sleep . And ha! I wanna meet mom plz take me there."she exclaimed.
My heart sanked. I brought this for her and what she did made a cup of tea for her and drank . I gave the food to a beggar and went on hungry. Actually my hunger died. Loss of aoetite..I think love is not meant for me . No one can love a person like me . Sometimes I wonder will anyone's grudges even matter if I m dead.
-------------------------------