Chp 23

I was busy with my office work when my phone went off. It was an unknown caller id.I answered the call to find Mr. Adam(my boss )on the line.
"Hello Zohair!!"he sound amused.
"Hello!!" I tried being formal.
"So Zohair,my child.. I have an offer for you.." he said with excitement. Mr. Adam is an old man who dont have any kids and he and his wife are literally very much like a family . Many times i have invited them for dinner or we have spent time in the parties held by Mr.Adam. They give me love which i expected from my parents .For him i am his child but believing in love- affection relation is hard for me now. For me he is just my boss a little informal.
"Umm. Wat??"
"As you know my wife has accepted you as her son and now she has a problem that her son is working under some authority."
"What does all this mean?" I really have no idea what does he mean by saying all this.
"It means that next week you are going to Dubai and you will be handling my new business project. You just have to accept and approve the designs made by your juniors. My other child Alina has already started the work there,she will be your partner in all this.But keep in mind,By giving the approval of any design you will be taking the whole responsibility of the product and it is not easy to decide the impact of the product in the market."He explained..
"But sir how can I-"
"Zohair no more excuses this an order and you will have to listen to my orders and commands."
"Ya but-"
"Fine then it is final that you are going to Dubai i will let you know the exact date and time of your arrival..And one more thing you will not only undertook the approving task but managing the whole company and raise the profit will be in yours and Alina's hand!! I will let you get in contact with her soon.For now Allahfiz!!
"Ya Allahfiz and thank you so much sir!"
Ends the call...
I think building new roots and stand over the expectations of Mr. and Mrs. Adam is a better choice.

---------------------------------------------------------
Mr.Adam's P.O.V-
Zohair is one of my most talented employee.
As i am old  he is the only one who undersrands me and takes care of me.
Not only me but my wife who came to the office once liked Zohair's helpful nature. He is just like our son. If i would have blessed with a daughter she would be married to Zohair.
Zohair is being quite reserved. His past is not letting him live. As my wife gave an idea of pairing Zohair with Alina. Alina is my best employee like Zohair. A good charachter person . She works in my Dubai branch. I remember when she came she was quite depressed. It was literally hard to pull her out of her past without actually knowing what happened. But its a pleasure that she is stable now. I m sure Alina and Zohair will be perfect for each other . AND Zohair will also forget his past after meeting Alina. She will fill his life with vivid colours.
But if i directly talk about this to them they will deny . And so i will make them spend most of their time together with an excuse of work which will bring them closer . As well both of these  masterminds will take my business up.
I just pray that my plan works out and the idea of sending Zohair prove beneficial. I am damn sure Alina will pull Zohair out of his silence with her gentle nature...

Assalamualaikum everyone..
So what do you think about Mr.Adam's plan? Will it really help Zohair to soothe his pain or it will hurt him more??Will Zohair be able to move on in his life?
Lemme know what you think ..
Vote!Comment!Share!!