Chp-8

House was filled with guests including Zohair and his family.
I was getting ready upstairs.
"Aliza,stand up beta so that I can set up your gown ."Mom ordered.
I got up and she set it up quickly giving me a final touch up.

I  walked to the long mirror .There is a magic in my mom's hand.I looked beautiful.My purple stunning gown fitted perfectly on my body.My face was covered with a thin and decent make-up. A thin  liner,stunning peach lip colour and a thin layer of compact followed by my natural blush.

Mom stood beside me and said"Mashallah!my princess is looking very pretty. May Allah protect you from evil eyes!"And a tear rolled down her cheek. "Mom plz don't cry!" I said as tears gathered in my eyes. "Let me cry,these are tears of happiness!!" Mom said.
"Please stop mo-" I couldn't finish as Feria rushed in "Aunty!Guests are waiting for Aliza!"she said.
"I need to look at the guests.Feria I am sending Aiza you both bring her down.ok?"Mom commanded and left.

Aiza's P.O.V-
That day mom asked me  if I like someone and I replied no, coz at that time talking about  Zohair would have been  inappropriate . But I will tell her after this ceremony..
I was lost in my thoughts which were interrupted by a male voice."Ohh!So here comes the groom!"he said  pointing towards the door. I was not at all interested in seeing my sister's fiancè but still I turned.But when I peered at the doorway,all the colour drained from  my face!!

Zohair? ? Is he.........Aliza's fiancè?
Ooh no!! "Aiza!!Go upstairs and bring your sister down!"Mom said,she looked tired.
"Yea mom but you plz have  a seat. Don't be so much excited and spoil your health."I ordered her ." Hmm!You go!" She answered.
Aliza is the only one who can answer my questions. As I was going to her room I saw her with Feria."Aiza where were you?Now plz don't waste any more time and accompany us!"she said.
It would be a mistake to ask her anything in front of Feria so I remained silent.

We went downstairs leading Aliza besides Zohair!
I could hear the comments "Mashallah"
"Aliza is a lucky person"
"They are Made for each other"
And blah blah blah.
Zohair gently placed a stunning diamond ring in Aliza's finger.
Yes I  was jealous.I just hate my twin . She has always stolen my belongings . First my favourite doll,then my parent's love,my friends in school and now my love and dream!
I wish I could kill her.
My patience was running out and my temper was flaring. Rage boiled throughout my body.
I rushed upstairs to avoid my maladaptive behaviour.

Zohair's P.O.V-

Wow!!!Mashallah!she looks awesome.Aliza and Feria placed her  besides me.
"Mashallah!you are looking very pretty!" I whispered in her ear.
I couldn't take off my eyes from her face.
I gently pushed  a ring my mom allotted  for her,in her finger.
And now it was her turn.
Feria handed her a beautiful platinum ring. Her blush.......!!!
She placed it in my finger and I could here the claps and cheers. Aliza  looked happy and gorgeous! !
We had dinner together and after that we left.
I couldn't sleep that whole night  thinking of her.

Aliza's P.O.V-
Guests were gone and house was quite.
Mom said that they have decided Sunday for our marriage. Mom!!she looked well all bcoz of this engagement and Zohair !I m so happy! And Zohair,he is a nice person.
I was deep in my thoughts while walking towards my room. I opened the door and there was an angry Aiza standing.

"Hey congrats my dear sis!"she said in a weird tone.

"Thanks" I smiled .

"You are such a cunning witch! How can you get engaged with Zohair ha?.How you trapped him ha he hated you? "She growled,her tone  dancing on the edge of anger.
"Aiza-"

"No you just listen to me now! You got engaged with Zohair but I will be marrying him. You cannot steal my dream."she said domineeringly and left.

Oh Allah what's wrong with this lady!!!
I was completely tried so I  quickly changed and hugged my bed.